The Man Behind The Man (BoyxBoy) (August Alsina Fan Fic)

How my life has come to this point in time....I have no idea, I've been through depression....drugs...lost a baby...alcoholism and now I'm....on the verge of death....

I've been beaten alot...ever since Jerrick has first started hitting me...its only gotten worse...he would constantly complain...if I didn't do the dishes or if I cleaned up after him and his friends when they were over watching football...

Sometimes...I'd just lay down...and take it when we had sex, we used to make love but not anymore...now its just plain sex between two people who used to love each other....

Things have gotten so worse that...now I'm in hospital with a broken rib, broken arm and a swollen face....

I've tried fighting back but no use, I can't 

I miss my mama and Adam...I haven't seen him in a while..we haven't skyped at all, I don't want him to see me like this...

I wish I...wish....I don't no anymore....I'm going to give one love and relationships all together....

I was checked out of the Hospital...I told them I fell down a flight a staires so luckily Jerrick was off the hook...but I can't stay in this house and this enviroment, I can't go back to my old self.....and Jerrick is pushing me towards that...

I slowly unlock the Door and Call his name....waiting for an answer....and nothing....Good...time to get my shit and get the hell out of here....

I limp towards the bedroom...and grab my suitcase....throwing in all the essentials....I don't need all that if I'm running away now.....

An hour later....

I'm ready to go....bags and everything....time to get this shit on the road....I double check every, no triple checked.....

I'm a nervous wreck....what if he came through that door....I grab my two suitcases and laptop bag...

I creep towards the door...but before I can get through the door...it swings open....almost hitting me in the face

"What the fuck"....he screamed....

He look from my shocked face to my bags.....and then back at me....and his eyes turn red..literally...I just think I saw the devil...and with my recovering ribs....and broken arm...I feared for my life...

I guess its about to go down....