The Man Behind The Man (BoyxBoy) (August Alsina Fan Fic)

I woke up the next morning tangled between his muscular thighs, laying on his broad chest....I sigh in content, damn how I'd long to be happy like this....me and Jerrick both attend Law School, so you can only imagine how focused and smart we both are, I'm now 23 and He is 24....

Jerrick is strictly top and I'm verse....I don't mind being the bottom in the relationship....kinda fits me....

I get up...slowly, not wanting to wake him...I had to let him sleep...we both have part time jobs...so we need our sleep....

I go into our private bathroom and look into the mirrior....and the Ceaser Cut...on my Stomach, barely even noticeable....

I glance at my tummy through the mirrior thinking about...what I lost....I sigh just as the tears rolled down..my cheeks

The door opens...

"Uh Bay...you okay"

I shook my head...and Jerrick just walked over and held me tight...I told him what happened in the past...and with me being away of what might happen if I fell pregnant again, so we decided that we should use protection everytime....

He wipes away my tears and pecks me on my lips....we both got in the shower and Jerrick just held me....letting all the pain wash away from me....with him here it doesn't hurt as much as before...

I made us breakfast...half an hour later...

"Babe you going to work today?"

I asked Jerrick...just as he sat down aside me at the island table...

"Nah bay...but me and the boys are gonna go shoot hoops today...you feel like joining?"

I glanced towards him Sideways....

"You Sure Babe? You remember what happened last time right?"

He Sighed....and bit a piece of toast of...consuming it

"Yes Bay...but I don't hang out with Keith anymore....I didn't even know he was into guys"

"Okay Papo...because being cornered by your friend's in a bathroom stall...telling me to rub on him...isn't pleasant at all"

I laughed as I put our dishes in the Sink

He laughed...and went to go change into his gear...I joined him and...also got geared up....

An hour Later...we were playing two on Two...me and Jerrick, his friends Lemar and Mario on the other Team

"Ay can I have a rest...." I said as I started to feel Sick

"Ay yo Guys can we take five"

Jerrick shouted

"Sure man...what's Wrong with yo Boo?"
Lemar asked

I ran to the dumpster and just let it out....

Jerrick came over and rubbed my Back...handing me some water

"Thanks..."

"You welcome...you okay though Bay?"

I gargelled and spit out....

"Yeah boo...I think I should head home...I don't feel like playing anymore"

He felt my forehead

"Damn Baby...your as hot as a mothafucka...nah I'm taking you to the hospital"

"Ay yo guys...I'm finna take Jamar to the hospital...I will hala at ya'll later"

I climb in his Escalade...and minutes later we were at the hospital

"Uh...can I get a Doctor please...my Boyfriend isn't feeling So well"

The attending nurse...took one look at me and called over the intercom...

"Doctor Corwell to the Front emergency ward please...doctor Corwell"

Me and Hospitals....I thought...just as I see this Fine black Doctor Coming towards us....