Part (1)

(3rd POV)

Jin sat on the chair right in front of the cash register staring at those slightly circular buttons.

He had opened this coffee shop for almost 2 years now and it wasn't really popular.

Not many customers came to it and it might actually be because of the spot it's located in.

Jin has opened his coffee shop right on the border that separated humans from werewolves.

Yes werewolves.

Both humans and werewolves had been living in peace with each other for years now.

Yet there were those humans who still feared werewolves for things that had happened before peace was made.

Jins mother was a human as he is...but his father was a werewolf as his brother came out to be.

For his whole life Jin has feared Werewolves because of what his father did to his mother.

His father had ripped his mother apart right in front of him when he was still only 10 years old.

18 years later and that horrible memory still haunts him every single day.

As for his brother well....Jin was too young...too scared.

Seeing as his brother was a werewolf he had left him in front of some werewolves house and disappeared.

He still regrets that moment till this day...that's in fact why he had opened his coffee shop in the borders.

He had hoped he would meet his brother...he didn't know what would happen if he did...but he really missed him.

Jin snapped out of his thoughts when the small bell had rung signaling someones entrance.

"Good morning". Jin smiles at the voice he had heard. He raised his eyes to be met with the most beautiful brown eyes staring at him.

"Namjoon...hi". Jin greeted. Namjoon was a regular at his shop for as long as Jin can remember.

"The usual?" He asked knowing Namjoons order by heart. Namjoon nodded taking his usual spot on the table closest to the reception.

Namjoon stared at the olders back while he rushed around to make the drink and heat up the food.

He smiled at the sweet vanilla smell that was drifting from the older.

The only reason Namjoon came to the coffee shop was to see Jin...more specifically his mate.

Of course Jin had no idea what so ever....it's not that Namjoon didn't already love the idea of having Jin as his mate.

It's just that not all humans accepted werewolves...and Namjoon was afraid Jin was one of those people.

That's why Namjoon decided to keep it a secret...for now at least. But he still wanted to get closer to the older.

So right now he was mustering up all the courage he had to ask the older out on a date.

He didn't really know what reaction to expect but he really hoped Jin would accept.

Maybe if Jin saw what an amazing guy Namjoon was he wouldn't care about him being a werewolf and all.

Namjoons train of thought was cut off by the sound of the glass cup hitting the table along with a plate.

"Your order Joon". Namjoon smiled at the nickname Jin had given him.

He knew that it was now or never....