Part (2)

(3rd POV)

The older was taken a back a bit at the youngers time and attitude. ''Maybe he doesn't realize what I am' Taehyung thought.

Taehyung made his way to grab the younger again but only this time he shot his bloody red eyes and looked straight into the youngers eyes.

He was confused...how was Jungkook even looking him straight in the eyes without any fear what so ever.

"I said don't you fucking touch me". Jungkook spat pushing the olders hand away in disgust.

"Well...looks like we've got a feisty one". Taehyung smirked grabbing Jungkooks wrist harshly.

"Let go..." Jungkook gave the older a death glare while trying to get out of his grip but as expected from a werewolf he was too strong for Jungkook.

"Lucky for you I love a challenge". Taehyungs smirk only grew seeing how the younger was struggling with all his strength.

Jungkook kept on trying to get out of the olders grip...cursing him and calling him names but Taehyung was unfazed.

Because no matter what Jungkook said, in the end he was still Taehyungs mate weither he knew it or not.

And Taehyung couldn't believe he found his mate...there was no way in hell he was letting him go.

(TIME SKIP)

After a 3 hours ride with Jungkook yelling and struggling they had finally reached Taehyungs mansion.

And to say the Taehyungs men were more than relieved would be an understatement.

They couldn't believe how a small human like Jungkook could be this fierce and fearless.

But then again they didn't expect less from their alphas mate.

As soon as they got out of the car Jungkook tried to make a run for it but as soon as he stood on his feet Taehyung grabbed him by the wrist and carried him inside.

"Let me down you jerk". Jungkook groaned punching the olders back who seemed unaffected by it.

"LET ME THE FUCK DOWN". Jungkook yelled in Taehyungs ears knowing that's the werewolves weak spot.

"WHAT THE HELL". Taehyung yelled slamming the younger against the hard amber wall.

"Do you have a death wish of some sort?" Taehyung couldn't believe his mate was like this.

Being human and all Taehyung expected him to be innocent and shy or maybe at least obedient.

But instead he got a stubborn ass mate who isn't scared of anyone.

"Trust me being with you is worse than death itself". Jungkook spat before crossing his arms against his chest turning away.

Taehyung couldn't deny the fact that he was a bit hurt by the youngers words...but he would never admit it.

"I want to leave". Jungkook finally said after a few awkward minutes of silence.

"You can't". Taehyung simply said making his way to the living room so that he could sit on the couch.

"Says who?" Jungkook spat in disbelief. Did Taehyung really think he could stop him from leaving.

"Says me". Taehyung growled in his alpha tone which finally made the younger shut up.

Jungkook didn't know why he felt the need to stay quite but he just shrugged it off as instinct or something.

~