Part (6)

(3rd POV)

"So...I'm assuming you're here for a reason". Yoongi said handing Taehyung a cup of hot chocolate.

"Well...I was actually following my mate to a club but then it started raining and he was on my motorcycle so I guessed he wouldn't exactly go there anymore....so I had no reason to worry". Taehyung said loving the smell of the hot chocolate.

"Still doesn't explain why you're here". Yoongi said taking a seat on the couch.

It's not that he didn't want for Taehyung to be here...he loved his brothers company.

But it was just weird that Taehyung even came out of the house in winter. He usually stays there or goes to the spot his mom is buried in.

"I...didn't want to be alone". Taehyung whispered staring at the smoke that was raising from his hot chocolate.

"They're back?" Yoongi asked his brother referring to the nightmares of the night of his mothers death...his real mothers death.

"Yah..." Taehyung muttered clenching his fists. He hated that memory...because the memory that followed was just as horrible.

Yoongi put a hand on his brothers shoulder to assure him that everythings gonna work out in the end.

~

Jin walked out of the kitchen only to see that the two boys were hugging and crying....so he thought he'd give them some privacy.

He went to the back of the shop only to see that someone was trying to open the door.

He grabbed the nearest pan and swung the door open hitting the person right on their head.

He was about to hit them again until his eyes fell on the person he had just hit.

He dropped the Pan from his hand rushing to look at the younger head.

"Oh my gosh...Jonnie I'm so sorry". Jin said pulling the older in checking the small bump that was forming on his forehead.

"Why did you suddenly turn to rapunzel?" Namjoon joked hissing at the contact of the cold ice.

"I'm sorry...I just thought you were an intruder...why the hell were you coming from the back door?" Jin asked his hand taking place on his waist.

"I couldn't interrupt the costumers...and I really wanted to see you". Namjoon smirked before pulling the older and placing him on his lap.

"You dork..." Jin muttered shyly feeling his cheeks heat up at the position they were in.

"Ohh you love me". Namjoon smirked pecking the olders cheeks softly.

"Shut up". Jin muttered before linking his lips to the youngers soft plump lips.

The kiss turned into a make out session and suddenly Jin was grinding on Namjoon.

Namjoon suddenly growled but as soon as the sound came out of his mouth he pushed Jin away.

His wolf side was about to jump out and claim Jin...but thankfully he gained back his self control.

"I'm...sorry I just though I saw a spider". Namjoon lied giving Jin a fake smile hoping he's buy it.

"Oh no...it's fine". Jin smiled...of course he wasn't as stupid as to not notice Namjoon was lying.

But he didn't want to push it...so he just ignored it and went to check on the two that were sitting in the shop.