Part (4)

(3rd POV)

Why the sudden change Jimin wondered....he just felt a little suspicious of the situation.

"Why?". Jimin asked refusing to look at the older...he just kept his eyes on the sun disappearing into the ocean.

"Thought you might like it here more". Yoongi smiled before sitting on the wooden stairs.

This scene reminded him too much of his mother...and somehow being here with Jimin only brought back the happy memories.

"If this is your way of trying to make me accept you then you can forget it". Jimin suddenly realized what was happening.

He was never going to accept that mister that he now knows as his husband.

Ever....

Because for all he knows all werewolves were the same.

And just like those guys Yoongi was one day going to take away something Jimin loved. Or better yet destroy his life even more.

As if he hasn't destroyed it enough by linking them to each other for the rest of their lives.

~

(TIME SKIP)

It's been a whole day and Taehyung still wasn't back....Jungkook would say he didn't care but he knew deep down that a part of him somehow cared.

He hated that part of him...that part that pulled him to the older. That made him feel like he needed Taehyung to survive.

That right now made him want to go out to search the whole woods for the older.

But he had to admit that it was scary....being all alone in this huge house in the middle of nowhere.

"Well surprised to see you didn't take my absence as a chance to run away". Taehyung muttered closing the door behind him.

Jungkook ignored the olders comment pretending he wasn't even there.

Of course a part of him was relieved to see that the older was safe...yet another part of him was telling him he should've taken the chance to flee.

Taehyung made his way to the bedroom without saying another word to the younger.

Which shocked Jungkook...usually the older wouldn't shut up. He would talk all day even though Jungkook ignored him.

But it was better this way...at least that's what Jungkook thought.

~

"I had a lot of fun...thank you Joonie". Jin smiled at the younger putting opening the car door.

"I'm glad you did...maybe we could do this again sometime?" Namjoon scatted the back of his neck nervous as to what the olders response will be.

"Sure". Jin smiled before giving Namjoon a peck on the cheeks and existing the car.

Namjoon day there frozen on the spot a hand clasped on his right cheek....he couldn't believe this was happening.

Jin just kissed him....well on the cheek check but it still counts.

Jin was embarrassed at what he had just done....he just saw how cute Namjoon looked and felt like giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Gosh this is embarrassing..." Jin sighed in frustration turning the lock of the door.

He was just about to enter his home when someone grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him closer.

Next think he knew he was feeling a soft pair of lips against his...a spark shot through his whole body as he closed his eyes and kissed back.

"Goodnight". Namjoon whispered pulling away from Jin not forgetting to hug him before he left.

Jin only stood there frozen rubbing his thumb against his lips....a small smile taking place on them.

"Goodnight". Jin whispered before waving goodbye to the leaving car.

"Maybe this wasn't a bad idea after all". He chuckled leaning against the wooden door.

He looked like a high school girl who finally got her first kiss from her crush.

He blushed at the thought which lead to him touching his lips again.

He couldn't forget the feeling of Namjoons lips against his.

The electricity that ran through his whole body when their lips touched...it was abnormal.

But Jin just shrugged it off and went to sleep the little smile at the memory of the kiss never leaving his face.

(TIME SKIP)

It's been 3 weeks since the couples date and things were going great between them.

Namjoon has come to the coffee shop everyday and he actually started helping around.

He would come on opening time and walk Jin home after they both close the shop together.

And Jin knew for a fact that he was falling for the younger. He had always liked Namjoon but now it was different.

It felt so weird to him and he couldn't explain it....but somehow he felt like there was a bond between them....and it had gotten stronger.

He knew it was crazy for him to think that way. But then again who was he to say that there was nothing such as soulmates?

Because to him that's what it felt like...it felt like him and Namjoon were soulmates.

~

It's been three weeks and Taehyung was still ignoring Jungkook.

It's funny how the roles were reversed now...but this situation was definitely frustrating to Jungkook.

It was all good when he was the one ignoring Taehyung...but now somehow he's soo pissed at the olders ignoring him.

Shouldn't he be happy?

It was just this weird feeling at the pit of his stomach...that same feeling he hated.

The one that drove him to the older. Oh gosh did he hate that feeling.

Jungkook got up from the couch deciding that he wasn't going to just sit there and die of boredom.

So he left a note on the fridge saying that he was going out but of course coming back because he doesn't want an angry wolf at his tail now does he?

He then left the house and headed for the garage that he only found out about yesterday.

"Well someone's rich". He muttered walking around looking at all the ridiculously expensive sport cars.

And his eyes landed on the motorcycle that was parked at the very end.

He smirked grabbing the key from the hanger on the wall and hopping on the bike.

"Well this is going to be fun". He chuckled before turning on the motorcycle.

His smirk only grew wider knowing exactly where he's going to be heading.

"Siri...get me a location to the nearest gay bar in the area". He said to his phone which instantly gave him a location to a bar that was only an hour away.

"Let's go have some fun". Jungkook knew that if Taehyung found out where he was heading he would be dead.

But who cares what that werewolf thinks am I right?

And that's when Jungkook took off leaving nothing behind but a note and a VERY pissed off Taehyung.

Because what Jungkook didn't know was that as soon as Taehyung heard the sound of the garage door open he came to check what was happening.

And he knew exactly where Jungkook was headed....'he better hope I get there quick' Taehyung thought before hoping into one of his expensive cars and making his way to the bar.

Well this is sure going to be a fun ride for the two....

(TO BE CONTINUED)
______________________________