Part (12)

(TIME SKIP)
(3rd POV)

"Enjoy". Jin smiled at his costumers moving on to the next table.

It had been a month since he had seen Namjoon....since all of that happened.

It's been so long and yet Jin still had trouble sleeping at night...it always felt like someone was watching him.

Even now in the coffee shop he felt like a pair of eyes were piercing through his skin.

He always shrugged it off as him imagining things. And yet a small part of him was hoping this was Namjoon.

It's been a whole month and yet every time the small bell rings signaling someones entrance his head would shoot to the door.

Hope filling his heart...that it may be Namjoon and he might finally be back.

But it never was....and yet it seems like Jin enjoyed giving himself false hope.

He deserved the pain....after what he had done to Namjoon....the pained look on the youngers face still haunts him at night.

~

As the last costumer left the shop Jin started cleaning the tables when he felt a pair of eyes again.

And this time was different...this time he was sure it was Namjoon.

And Jin had an idea to getting him out of hiding...it was going to be risky but fuck it.

If it meant that he would get to see Namjoon again then he didn't even care if it failed.

~

"JOONIE". Jin yelled coming out of the coffee shop.

"I know you're here...". Jin whispered looking around hope filling him yet again.

"I'm sorry". Jin added before pulling a knife out of his pocket.

"I deserve this...". He whispered before grabbing the knife and placing it right in front of his heart.

"I love you...." Jin whispered again a tear slipping from his eyes and rolling down his cheeks.

He took a deep breath smiling as tears fell down his eyes.

He pulled the knife back and was ready to stab himself in the heart when....

"STOP". Namjoon ran from behind the trees pulling the knife from his mates hand and throwing it as far as he could.

"J...Joonie". Jin whispered pain feeling his voice....he hugged Namjoon tightly fearing that it was all his imagination.

But no....it was real, he was real and he was standing in front of him.

"I'm...im here". Namjoon muttered before hugging Jin back. Oh how much he missed him.

All this time...he said he'd leave Jin and yet he couldn't. So he stayed and watched him from a far.

And each day he would get weaker and weaker....his wolf was begging him to go back to Jin.

But he never did...because he though the older hated him....but he didn't, he loved him.

Jin finally opened his eyes looking up at the younger with a smile plastered on his face only for that smile to fall as soon as he set eyes at the youngers face.

"Oh my gosh...you're sick". Jin exclaimed examining the youngers face.

He held Namjoons face between his hands and started to check for any wounds.

"I'm fine now....I'll explain everything but for now let me enjoy this". Namjoon put his hands over Jins leaning into the olders touch.

Jin chuckled a tear of happiness falling from his eyes.

"Gosh I missed you". Namjoon chuckled rubbing the olders cheeks with his thumb.

"I did too". Jin whispers before pulling Namjoon in for a kiss.

As soon as their lips touched it felt like fireworks in Namjoons stomach.

Oh how much he missed the olders touch...and how much Jin missed the youngers warmth.

~

"Mates?" Jin gave Namjoon a confused look still not being able to process what the younger said.

Namjoon nodded at his mate who snuggled into his chest more.

"So you're saying you could've been dead in less than a month because of ME?" Jin exclaimed in disbelief getting out of Namjoons grip.

"Oh my gosh....I could've killed you". Jin hid his face between the palms of his hand feeling his eyes sting.

Namjoon has just explained everything to Jin.

Starting with the mates thing and then moving on to why he hid it from Jin and ending it with why Namjoon looked so sick.

He was basically rejected by Jin, his mate and so he would've died from heartbreak.

But luckily Jin loved him too much...

"Hey...it's okay". Namjoon stood up and grabbed Jins face wiping away the olders tears with his thumb.

"I'm here now aren't I". Namjoon smiled hugging his mate tightly and then giving him a small peck on the forehead.

Jin smiled softly at his loving mate before leaning into his touch.

And that's when realization suddenly hit him like a baseball.

He had heard the word mates before....yet it was coming from someone who know nothing about.

It came from someone who had rejected his mate not knowing the consequences.

It was coming from Jimin....

(TO BE CONTINUED)
______________________________