Part (9)

(3rd POV)

"Oh gosh....Jiminie~" Jungkook couldn't believe how horrible his friend looked right now.

He hugged his friend tightly while the other felt his tears threatening to fall again.

"He's a monster...." Jimin sobbed into his friends shoulder. Jungkook felt his heart clench at the olders tone.

He sounded so heartbroken....

After Jungkook had went out for drinks with that guy from the bar...better known as Sehun.

He had decided to visit Jimin today feeling worried about him. And he's glad he visited because his friend was a mess.

"Let's go to your room". Jungkook whispered softly the other nodding in return and leading the way.

~

"HE YELLED AT YOU FOR THAT?" Jungkook couldn't believe his ears.

How could he? That bastard....he yelled at Jimin for some stupid picture.

"I'll kill him". Jungkook got up from the bed angrily making his way for the door only for Jimin to grab his wrist.

"Please....Kookie don't". Jimin whispered wiping away his tears for the millionth time.

"Oh Minnie...." Jungkook whispered pulling his friend in for a hug while the older started crying again.

"I can't stay here anymore Kookie...I can't". Jimin sobbed even harder feeling his heart clench even tighter.

"You can't just leave Minnie...I wish I could take you with me to somewhere far away but we can't....we can't leave". Even though Jungkook wanted to run away, he knew better than to do that.

He would've loved to just go with Jimin and live together with him somewhere far away from all these monsters.

But he knew that doing that would get Jimin in trouble and he didn't want for that to happen...as for him well...he didn't exactly have anywhere to go.

That's the only reason he's staying with Taehyung...well that and what happened the last time he tried to run away.

"But I can't stay here with that...that thing". Jimin spat clenching his fists.

Those red eyes still flash through his memories....those red eyes that killed his brother and those that almost killed his mother.

"He's a monster". Jimin said with the most hatred he could muster up.

If only he knew a certain someone was standing behind his bedroom door....listening in on every word he said.

Yoongi couldn't believe the things he had heard the younger say....even after all this time?

After all the things he had done for Jimin this is what the younger had to say about him?

Call him 'that thing' ....those words kept replaying in Yoongis head.

Jimin only thought of him as a thing....as a monster.

And now he realized that maybe that's true...and maybe thats all he'll be.

~

Taehyung had just called his brother to tell him about what had just happened.

But he couldn't help but notice the sadness in his brothers tone.

That's why he decided to invite him out for drinks....he was now sitting at the bar waiting for Yoongis arrival.

He felt someones presence beside him. He though it was Jimin but when he turned around he was met with those evil, dark eyes.