Part (18)

(3rd POV)

"I still don't get why you don't want him to know about you two being mates...you're dying Tae". Yoongi sighed at his brother's stupidity.

"I can't Yoongi...." Taehyung muttered remembering what had happened earlier today.

(FLASHBACK)

Taehyung: What the hell do you want Sehun?

Sehun: ohh you don't have to sound so excited!

Taehyung: I don't have time to deal with you.

Sehun: Too busy with your cheating mate?

Taehyung: Shut the hell up!

Sehun: Tae sweety no need to get all upset...seems like Jungkook is a sensitive topic.

Taehyung: Dont you dare mention him! Now what the hell do you want?

Sehun: I just wanted to remind you that you can't have anyone but me.

Taehyung: Ha...over confident as always I see.

Sehun: You know what I'm capable of Tae.

Taehyung: ...

Sehun: Stay away from that little mate of yours...or else...

Taehyung: Don't you dare touch him.

Sehun: I won't...as long as you never meet him again.

Taehyung: You think I'm scared of you?

Sehun: Of course you're not...but he should be! You can't protect him from me Tae.

Taehyung: If you lay a finger on him I swear Sehun I will murder you.

Sehun: oh how sweet...be careful Tae...don't know what might happen to that mate of yours.

Taehyung: Wait!! Fine I'll stay away from him just...just don't touch him.

Sehun: How touching....well put in mind that I have eyes and ears everywhere...so don't try any funny tricks.

Before Taehyung could say anything else the line cut off.

He threw the phone away and ran his fingers through his brown locks in frustration.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

"That bastard...he really crossed the line this time!" Yoongi hissed clenching his fists.

"It doesn't matter...I just need to keep Jungkook safe, and if that means staying away from him and dying then so be it ". Taehyung sighed.

He then stood straight and made his way to the window, while Yoongi only followed in silence.

He stared from the window and saw how happy Jungkook looked, fouling around with Jimin.

"You can't tell him we're siblings...and you can't tell him about Sehun either". Taehyung muttered not taking his eyes off of his mate.