Part (17)

(3rd POV)

"Yoongi we need to go!" Jimin exclaimed grabbing his coat and putting it on.

He has just gotten off the phone with Jungkook and the younger was crying.

He was crying so much that all his words were muffled and weren't understandable.

So Jimin told him that he's coming to him right now...and Jimin felt like Jungkook crying had something to do with Taehyungs bad mood.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asked confused as to why his mate was rushing around like this.

"It's Kookie". Jimin simply said before rushing up the stairs to give a certain someone a piece of his mind.

"KIM TAEHYUNG YOU BETTER OPEN THIS DOOR!" Jimin yelled banging on Taehyungs door harshly.

Minutes passed and Taehyung didn't open the door...that's when Jimin got really annoyed and did the next thing that came to mind.

He broke the door.....

He rushed into the room and grabbed the older by his collar while Taehyung stared at him with an emotionless expression drawn on his face.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HIM THIS TIME!" Jimin growled pulling Taehyung harshly.

Yet Taehyung just stood there...his head turned to the side, refusing to face Jimin.

"Jiminie let go of him..." Yoongi said calmly taking slow steps forward to loosen Jimins hands.

"NO...haven't you done enough already?" Jimin glared at Taehyung...and if looks could kill then the older would be laying dead by now.

"Why do you keep on hurting him like this? Is it just for your own satisfaction?" Jimin lowered his voice and loosened his grip on the olders collar.

"Jiminie calm down...." Yoongi put a hand on his mates shoulder trying to calm the younger down.

"Why aren't you saying anything? Answer me!" Jimin pushed Yoongis hand away and forced Taehyung to face him.

"I have nothing to say to you". Taehyung muttered before making his way out ignoring the youngers calls for him.

'I don't mean to hurt him.....' Taehyung thought feeling pain shoot through his body.

Seeing Jungkook today must've triggered something...because right now Taehyung could barely keep his eyes open.

He knew his time was going to come soon....he wanted to go to Jungkook right now yet he couldn't....

It was for Jungkooks safety....

~

"J...Jimin...." Jungkook sobbed dropping himself in his friends arms...Jimin simply hugged back.

"Let's go inside". Jimin smiled before making his way inside and shutting the door behind him.

He took Jungkook and made him sit on the couch...went to grab a cup of water for the younger and gave it to him.

"What happened Kookie?" Jimin asked when he saw that Jungkook was ready to talk.

He put a hand on his friends shoulder and gave him a heart warming smile...Jungkook smiled back and then took a deep breath.