Part (7)

(3rd POV)

"WAKE UP". Taehyung yelled shaking the younger trying to wake him up but failing.

His friend had just dropped him off at the house saying how he fell asleep while they were drinking coffee.

Of course Taehyung was pissed at the fact that Jungkook was wearing someone elses cloths but Jimin had explained everything to him.

Taehyung took Jungkook and laid him down on his bed and then headed for his room to finally sleep but then the younger started screaming.

"STOP". Jungkook screamed tears streaming down his face.

Taehyung tried everything to wake him up but everything failed.

He then did the only think he knew how to do....

He hugged Jungkook tightly and laid them both down trying to calm the younger down.

"It's okay....it's going to be okay". Taehyung whispered softly into the youngers ears.

Jungkook finally started to calm down and eventually stopped...he was now sleeping like a baby.

Taehyung knew Jungkooks reaction to the situation wasn't going to be great.

But he didn't care....he couldn't leave his mate alone to face those horrible nightmares whatever they were.

Because he knew the feeling too well....and that was the last thing he'd want his mate to experience.

But if only he knew that nightmares were Jungkooks normal dreams.

There hadn't been a night that passed where the younger slept without having a nightmare.

Today might have just been the first day he slept peacefully.

But Taehyung didn't need to know that...right?

~

Jimin has just dropped off a sleeping Jungkook to that werewolfs house.

He hesitated to....but he didn't want to cause trouble for Jungkook knowing exactly how those monsters were.

And now he was standing in front of the front door debating wither to come in or not.

He didn't know why but his gut was telling him to feel guilty for the way he acted this morning.

But Jimin being his stubborn self decided to ignore the feeling and walked into the house heading for his bedroom.

He stopped at the werewolfs bedroom door though...hearing small whimpers coming through the door.

He creaked the door open just a bit to see Yoongi sitting on the bed staring at what seemed to be a picture frame.

He couldn't believe his eyes....this monster was actually crying? This heartless beast....at least that's what Jimin thought.

"There's food in the fridge". Yoongi whispered wiping away his tears and putting the photo frame back into the small drawer next to his bed.

He knew Jimin was standing in front of the door and he knew for a fact that the younger could hear him.

Jimin only backed away from the door and headed to his room slamming the door closed.

Why...because he's Jimin.

He was still shocked at the fact that he saw Yoongi crying.

The scene kept replaying in his head and he felt his heart clench ever time he remembered those teary eyes.

'What the hell am I thinking?' Jimin thought in disbelief throwing himself on the bed.

He was about to go to sleep but just on cue his stomach started making noises.

"Ughh...guess I'll eat after all". He got up making his way to the kitchen.

Of course curiosity got the best of him and he stopped in front of Yoongis door on the way.

He saw that the older wasn't inside so he went in...he was too curious for his own good.

He opened the drawer he saw Yoongi put the picture frame in and he took the frame out.

It was a picture....two boys and a beautiful woman standing between them.

One of the boys resembled Yoongi so Jimin assumes it was him. And the woman looked a bit like him so he assumed it was his mother.

The other young boy looked familiar too....Jimin just couldn't put his finger on it.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING". Yoongi yelled rushing into the room and grabbing the picture frame from Jimin.

"I w-". Jimin started a little too shocked at the olders reaction...but he was interrupted by Yoongi.

"DONT YOU EVER TOUCH THIS PHOTO AGAIN". Yoongi growled his eyes shifting to their bloody red.

He was angry for sure...

Jimin felt his heart drop to his stomach as soon as Yoongi flashed his red eyes.

Memories of those red eyes started flashing into his memory.

"Monster..." Jimin muttered before rushing out of the bedroom heading to his room and locking the door.

"Monster..." Jimin kept repeating under his breath his fists clenching onto his brown hair.

The memory of the day his brother and father were killed kept replaying in his head.

Suddenly he started slamming his fists onto the wall with tears streaming down his face.

"MONSTERS". Jimin yelled one last time before dropping himself on the floor right next to the door.

That was the only word he could describe those red eyes in....monster.

That was the word he was taught to describe those horrible creatures as.

Monsters.....they were all just monsters....

(A/N The walls of Jimins room are soundproof so Yoongi wasn't able to hear a thing)

~

Yoongi was now leaning against the wall of his bedroom regretting what he had just done.

He didn't mean to lash out on Jimin...the younger didn't even do anything wrong.

It was just that....that picture was the last thing he has of his mother and he would die if anything happened to it.

He knew he overacted....he run his fingers through his hair in frustration.

The younger already hated his guts and now he must hate him even more than before.

If that was even possible....

~

"Joonie I want to ask you something". Jin said before sitting on his boyfriends lap.

They were currently in Jins apartment sitting on the couch that was placed in the middle of the living room.

"What is it baby?". Namjoon smiled brushing the strands of hair away from Jins eyes.

"How come you always growl when we're close to having sex? And you also suddenly push me away?" Jin finally mustered up the courage to ask.

He had been meaning to ask Namjoon for a long time but he just never felt comfortable with doing it.

But he was a man too and he had his needs....even though he won't admit it...ever.

Namjoon froze at the question....what was he supposed to say now?

Should he just be honest with Jin? Or is it still too soon for the older to find out.

What will he do....

(TO BE CONTINUED)
______________________________