Part (15)

(3rd POV)

"Pathetic...." Jungkook spat staring at the reflection of his tear stained face.

"I want to forget him....why can't I just forget him". Jungkook said gripping his brown strands of hair.

"Fuck..." Jungkook hissed punching the mirror in front of him.

It's been so long since Taehyung left leaving behind a simple note behind.

(The note)

You're finally free...you can have the house and don't worry you'll never see me again.

I'm sorry for all the things I've done to you....I love you

It sucked really....how Jungkook was supposed to be happy that he was free from Taehyung.

And yet here he was crying for what felt like the millionth time....crying over the older who was gone.

Jungkook didn't really expect Taehyung to actually disappear....and that made him feel relieved for some reason.

He would never admit it though....

Every night he would sleep on the couch hoping that someday Taehyung would come through that door.

That the joke would finally stop....and yet it never did.

He didn't know why he missed Taehyung....why he felt so depressed without him.

But everyday it would just get worse and worse....he feels like he lost an important part of himself (A/N well you lost your mate so...yes you did lose a part of you 👀)

(Jungkooks POV)

I'm crazy right? I must be insane for missing him....

I shouldn't be having all these conflicted feelings about him.....and yet here I am rolling in a rollercoaster of emotions.

I shouldn't even be thinking about him......and yet here I am crying over him again.

Well figures I'd be crying after that horrible nightmare I just had....this is the 15th time I got this same nightmare.

Taehyung dying in my arms.....

"I should probably wrap this with a bandage...." I sighed staring at my bloody fist.

He shouldnt have this kind of effect on me....I shouldn't cry over him.

I should be happy right? I finally have the life I've always wanted.

Yet why does it hurt so fucking much.....

I say that I hate him....that he was nothing but a monster and yet I was the monster....

I can't forget the pained expression he had when he showed me that video.....

Speaking of the video how come I don't remember it....

And how did Taehyung get his hands on it? Could it be.....no it can't be....

That fucking bastard Sehun.....but how did he know Taehyung?

"Its so fucking frustrating" I sighed running my fingers through my hair.