Part (3)

(3rd POV)

Taehyung dragged Jungkook angrily inside of the house slamming the door harshly behind them.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?". Taehyung yelled pushing the younger on the couch.

"Running away like that....we're in the middle of freaking nowhere". Taehyung groaned in frustration running his fingers through his brown locks.

Taehyung didn't know what made his angrier...the fact that he was about to get abandoned again or the fact that Jungkook could've been dead in the woods if he hadn't found him.

"You could've gotten hurt...gosh what were you thinking". Taehyung crouched down on the cold wooden floor his face hidden between his knees.

"As if you'd care". Jungkook muttered under his breath....but with Taehyungs super hearing he heard every single word.

"What did you just say?" Taehyung said in disbelief getting up from his spot.

"I said as if you'd give a damn". Jungkook spat looking straight into the olders eyes.

Jungkook knew that Taehyung was nothing but a heartless monster. He wouldn't care if anything happened to him.

As for Taehyung he couldn't believe the younger would actually say that....how could he not care?

For this whole week Taehyung had been trying to get the younger to talk to him but nothing came out of him except for unnecessary comments.

Taehyung grabbed the youngers collar pulling him forward so that their faces were only inches away.

"Don't you dare say that". Taehyung growled his eyes showing that he was nothing but serious.

Jungkook didn't respond...he only huffed in annoyance turning his face to the side.

Last thing he wanted to do was look straight into Taehyungs eyes....there was something about them that just made him lose focus.

"Look at me". Taehyung hated the fact that the younger wouldn't even look at his face anymore.

'Do you really hate me that much?' Taehyung thought feeling a sharp pain shoot through his body.

"I SAID LOOK AT ME". Taehyung grabbed Jungkooks chin harshly forcing them to meet eyes.

Taehyung was about to speak when he noticed the youngers eyes...they didn't hold hate and disgust anymore.

It looked like he was....in pain?

"Please let go". Jungkook whispered his eyes closed shut...his heartbeats were getting quicker which only meant one thing...

He was scared....but why? Was he scared of Taehyung?

That thought itself made Taehyungs heart break....the last thing he wanted was for his mate to be scared him...

"I'm sorry..."Taehyung whispered before leaving the house leaving behind a shocked Jungkook.

Jungkook didn't want to come off as weak but the way Taehyung yelled at him just now....the way he grabbed his chin harshly.

It reminded him too much of when he was 15...

An innocent 15 year old coming home from school like any other day. Only this time his fathers "friends" were there.

That was a day Jungkook could never forget...a day that still haunts him at night.

The day he was stripped from his innocence by horny old men...more specifically wolves.

That's why Jungkook hated wolves...they had ruined his childhood...