Part (10)

(TAEHYUNGS POV)

How could he do this to me? How could he just go and sleep with a werewolf when he wouldn't even look me in the eye?

And to make it even worse he slept with Sehun of all people?

The person he destroyed whatever I had left of my childhood? The person who manipulated me?

The person who lied to me about being my brother who had left me all those years ago?

Not only did he lie to me but he also used me as his own toy....I was nothing but a toy for him when he was the most precious person to me.

Even the thought of seeing him again was making me sick....now imagine the thought of him sleeping with my mate....

How should that make me feel?

Well it didn't matter....because right now the pain that stroke through my body and shattered my heart made me see one thing...

The color Red....

~

(YOONGIS POV)

So that's what he thought of me? Still after all my desperate tried in trying to make him like me?

He couldn't even call me by name but instead addressed me as 'that thing' .

I put my hand on my chest clenching my fists...the pain that struck through me was too much to bear.

All I wanted was to live happily with my mate...all I wanted was a happy ending like my parents.

But I guess that's not possible for a monster like me now is it?

I'm nothing but a monster....

That's right...I'm a monster...but I didn't choose to be this way.

I didn't ask to be born a werewolf I didn't have a freaking choice.

So why must I be punished for being something I didn't ask to become?

The horrible thing is that I loved him...his smile was to get lost in even though it was never directed at me.

His eyes were mesmerizing....you'd get lost in them as soon as you saw them.

But what's the point in being together with him when it's against his own will....

When he'd do anything to leave my side...

I guess me loving him is hurting him....I'm hurting him by making him stay by my side.

And because I love him...I know I'm going to have to let him go....

~

(NAMJOONS POV)

I can't feel anything anymore....

My heart feels like it broke into a million pieces and the pieces spread around my body....

How could I be so stupid? Did I actually think that Jin will accept me?

I thought he was going to be different....I thought that since he was my mate things will be different...

So I showed up in front of him in my wolf form...but the look in his eyes as soon as he saw my wolf....

It was as if he was looking at a....monster....

I thought that if I changed back he's look would change....but as soon as he saw my face....

The look of fear tuned to one of hatred and betrayal....