Part (11)

(A/N listen to the song for a better effect 🤧! But beware you will be listening to it twice in this part and in the next!)

(3rd POV)

"HOW THE HELL COULD YOU DO THIS?" Taehyung yelled at the younger throwing his phone on the wall which resulted in it breaking into pieces....just like his heart.

"I....don't remember anything". Jungkook muttered in both confusion and fear.

"STOP LYING TO ME". Taehyung couldn't control his actions anymore.

He grabbed Jungkooks hair clenching the strands with his fists and pulling his head upwards.

"Please....let go". Jungkook sobbed out trying to get out of Taehyungs grip.

"P....please it hurts". He whispered trying to pull Taehyungs hand away.

His eyes were burning him from all the tears that streamed down....

Why was Taehyung doing this? Jungkook couldn't possibly understand why the older was reacting like this.

Jungkook kept on begging Taehyung to just let him go his sobs getting louder with each second that passed.

But Taehyung was too angry to see how much he was hurting Jungkook....his broken heart was blinding him.

Jungkook finally managed to push Taehyung away and he rushed to his bedroom.

Taehyung stood there frozen as if he had just realized what he has done...

He made Sehun get to his head....he made him do the last thing he wanted to do.

Hurt his mate....

Taehyung ran after Jungkook but the younger had locked the door before Taehyung could reach it.

Jungkook slid down the wooden door hiding his face between his knees not being able to stop the tears that were streaming down his cheeks.

The memories were too much for him to handle....and the way Taehyung looked at him....the evil that was drifting from his eyes.

It was too much....all of it was way too much....Jungkook clenched fists sobbing loudly.

Why did this always happen to him? Why couldn't he just for once be happy?

And just when he was about to follow Jins advice and try talk with Taehyung....this happens?

And what was worse was that he couldn't even remember any of what Taehyung showed him happen....

He couldn't remember a single thing....

"Jungkook...." Taehyung whispered guiltily knocking softly on the door.

"Go away...." Jungkook muttered hoping the older would just leave him alone.

"Jungkook please....I'm sorry". Taehyung whispered sliding down the door his side facing the door.

He leaned his face on the door so that his cheeks was stuck to the door along with his right hand as if he could reach Jungkook that way....

He wanted to apologize to the younger...but he knew an apology wouldn't be enough....the damage was already done.

He wanted to blame everything on Sehun but he knew he was the only one at fault here.

If only he had acted with his head for one maybe this wouldn't have happened.

But no matter what happened....Jungkook had always hated him...and nothing will change that.

"JUST GO AWAY". Jungkook yelled his fists clenching his hair....the screams of his memories wouldn't stop.