Part (13)

(3rd POV)

"YOONGI". Jimin yelled as he shot up from the horrible nightmare he just had.

"What the hell...." He whispered feeling his eyes sting yet again.

He pulled up his knees to his chest and leaned on the head of the bed closing his eyes.

Ever since Jimin left Yoongi he had been having nightmares about the older.

All of them which ended with Yoongi dying and Jimin not being able to do anything about it.

He had to admit that after he realized just how much Yoongi had don't for him.

How Yoongi was in fact different...now that was something his mother made him realize.

She was surprised to see that he was back at home when it hasn't been that long.

She was shocked to say the least after hearing Jimins explanation.

He had told her everything that happened...and she was very disappointed.

'I didn't raise you like this Jiminie, you shouldn't have treated him that way non the less judge him over something he had no control over' His mother scolded him.

He knew how wrong he was....and yet he couldn't take it back. And Yoongi probably doesn't want to see him again.

At least that's what he thought....

He remembered how his mother told him that Yoongi had done a lot of things for them.

He even visited them...saying he wanted to get to know them....wanting to know the family of the person he loves.

(FLASHBACK)

"When is Yoongi coming back? He used to come 3 times a week...." Lisa Jimins younger sister pleaded.

"He...what..." Jimin muttered in disbelief....how come he didn't know Yoongi kept coming to his house?

"I'm sorry sweetheart...but I don't think he's gonna be coming back". Jimins mother smiled at her daughter brushing her hair.

"Why? B...but I didn't get to givehim the necklace I made him". Lisa poured looking down at the colorful necklace in her hand.

"Oppa...can you give it to him?" Lisa looked up at Jimin with hopeful eyes.

Which made the older choke on his own breath....

"Yah..." He smiled at her. He didn't want to disappoint his sister...that smile she had on her face was one he had never seen before.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

"Why didn't you tell me?" Jimin sobbed out into his knees at the memories.

Why didn't Yoongi tell him he was doing all of this? And here Jimin was always yelling at him...calling him a monster.

A monster.....

That word brought so many unpleasant memories to Jimin...yet the one that broke his heart the most was.....

(FLASHBACK)

"Well...maybe I really am a monster...a worthless monster...." Yoongi added chugging down on the whiskey.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

The tone of voice Yoongi said those words in....you could feel his heartbreak...feel the pain he was going through.

And yet Jimin didn't have the guts to go and hug him...to tell him that he was wrong all along.

That maybe Jimin really was different...