Part (16)

(3rd POV)

"It doesn't matter...I'm leaving now anyways". Taehyung decided he'd just have to come back another time and take it.

Since he couldn't find it there is no way Jungkook would find it...so he was safe for the mean time.

Taehyung made his way to the door wanting to leave as soon as possible...he didn't want to stay and face Jungkook.

He was afraid he'd lose control....

"Wait". Jungkook grabbed Taehyungs wrist and just stood there....

"Jungkook let go". Taehyung muttered trying to get out of Jungkook grip but the younger was at having it.

"Why did you leave?" Jungkook found himself asking after a long pause of silence.

"Are you seriously asking me this?" Taehyung exclaimed in disbelief pushing the youngers hand away harshly.

"Aren't you happy I'm finally gone?" Taehyung spat opening the door only to be stopped by Jungkook again.

All of this was too much for him....seeing Jungkook again was giving memories of the video.

His feelings were all crashing together....and the need to claim him was getting stronger.

Being close to him after so long was driving Taehyung insane....his scent was too strong.

"D..." Jungkook wanted to stop Taehyung....he didn't want him to leave.

But he'd never admit it....he was still in denial of how he feels about Taehyung.

And the way Taehyung was talking to him....the tone of his voice was too harsh.

Jungkook knew he deserved the way Taehyung was talking to him....but couldn't the older at least look at him?

That hurt more than everything that happened to Jungkook up until now....

"WHAT". Taehyung found himself yelling....he didn't know what was happening to him right now.

"I...". Jungkook flinched at Taehyungs action taking a step back.

"Haha...what happened to your snarky comments". Taehyung spat still not knowing what has gotten into him.

'What am I doing?' Taehyung thought trying to calm himself down but failing.

He was obviously scaring Jungkook and that was the last thing he wanted to do....

He just couldn't control his feelings anymore....all the love...the hurt it was all too much.

And what hurt the most was the terrified look on Jungkooks face....and how the younger was trembling in fear ,flinching at every movement that came out of Taehyung.

"I'm leaving....and don't you dare stop me". Taehyung muttered before opening the door and slamming it shut behind him.

While Taehyung stared at his reflection in disgust, Jungkook was leaning against the cold wooden door not able to contain his tears any longer.

The sound of Jungkooks sobs made Taehyungs heart break even more....

"Maybe I really am a monster after all...." Taehyung laughed at how pathetic he must've looked right now.

He leaned against the door taking deep breaths holding back the tears....

"I'm sorry....." Taehyung whispered a tear slipping from his eyes down his cheeks....