Part (20)

(3rd POV)

Taehyung raised his hand and put it on the youngers cheeks brushing them softly.

"Taehyung please...." Jungkook sobbed leaning into the olders touch.

"Isn't this what you wanted?" Taehyung whispered feeling his heart beats get slower and slower.

"No...stay with me....TAEHYUNG PLEASE". Jungkook sobbed pulling the older closer to him.

"I....love you". Taehyung whispered before he felt Taehyungs grip loosen.

"TAEHYUNG! NO NO NO!" Jungkook yelled shaking the older trying to wake him up.

"WAKE UP TAEHYUNG...please WAKE UP!" Jungkook cried out hugging Taehyungs body closer to his.

"Gosh....please just please....I'll do anything please". He sobbed his whole body shaking.

Tears dried up on his cheeks while more flowed down from his eyes....

"I...I didn't even say it back....I couldn't even say it back". Jungkook sobbed...trying to breath but not being able to.

His chest felt heavy and it was as if he couldn't breath anymore...as if his heart was so broken it couldn't pump blood through his veins.

"Please Taehyung...open your eyes...please open your eyes Tae...." He sobbed his vision too blurry from all the tears.

Jungkook kept on sobbing and trying to wake Taehyung up but he knew that there was no use...

Suddenly a hand laid on his shoulder...he looked up and saw Jimin looking at him with tear filled eyes.

Then Yoongi came forward and tried to pick up Taehyungs body but Jungkook pulled Taehyung closer.

"NO! No no no he's not dead....he isn't dead...he can't be dead". Jungkook kept on shaking his head repeating those words as if he had gone mad.

"Kookie..." Jimin whispered crouching down so that he was facing his friend.

"He's gone...." He whispered wiping his friends tears away with his thumb.

"No...it's can't be...Jiminie no...." He cried out not wanting to admit the truth....that Taehyung was gone.

"I...I didn't even say it back....he thinks I hate him....I..no no". Jungkook cried out feeling his whole body ache.

If only he was honest with Taehyung...if only he wasn't so horrible to Taehyung just because he was a werewolf.

If only.....

If only he had told the older that he loved him before....

The last thing Jungkook remembers looking at was Taehyungs flushes face.

Then suddenly all he saw was black.....

(TIME SKIP)

"TAEHYUNG NO!" Jungkook shot up from the bed...feeling pain shoot through his whole body from the sudden move he groaned in pain.

He looked around and saw that he was in Jimins room that was in Yoongis house.

He looked around and saw that Jimin was sleeping on the sofa that was near the bed with Yoongi sleeping next to him.

He tried to get up but lost balance and fell face first on the cold wooden floor.

The two lovers shot up from their sleep at the sound of the loud bang.

"Kookie you're awake!" Jimin rushed to his friends side and helped him up while Yoongi went to grab a cup of water.

"J...Jiminie what happened?" Hearing those words Jimin felt all the air get stuck in his throat.