Part (19)

(3rd POV)

(TIME SKIP)

1 month later and Jungkook is still looking for Taehyung...he had searched every single corner of this place and yet there was no trace.

What he didn't know was that Taehyung was living in the same house as his best friend and his mate.

To say that Jungkook was heartbroken would be an understatement.

Knowing that Taehyung could die any moment or even worse be dead...he couldn't sleep at night.

It's been a week since hes had a good night sleep...let alone a decent meal!

Jimins heart was breaking at the sight of his friend being so miserable....yet he still couldn't tell him about Taehyung.

He couldn't tell him how horrible Taehyung was right now....how he can't even speak a single word without starting to cough up blood.

Yoongi and Jimin has been trying their hardest to find that bastard Sehun....yet they had no luck.
( A/N it hurts how I keep on calling my baby Sehun a bastard 🤧 )

Right now Jimin was sitting in front of Jungkooks bed while the younger was finally getting a bit of sleep thanks to Jins tea.

"I wish I could just tell him...." Jimin felt his eyes stinging...his chest tightening at the sight of his heartbroken friend.

"Let's just hope Yoongi got a lead". Jin smiled at the younger patting his shoulder.

Just at his mention, Yoongi rushed into Jungkooks room holding a paper in his hand.

He kept on panting trying to catch his breath, while Jimin rushed to him.

"I...I f..found him". Yoongi said in between breathes.

"WHAT!" Jimin exclaimed in disbelief not believing that after all this time they had finally found that bastard.

"I already sent a few people after him...he won't have anywhere to go". Yoongi smiled and Jimin leaped onto him hugging him tightly.

"Now we just have to wait for Jungkook to wake up". Jimin sighed in relief....finally his friend would get his happy ending.

He of course knew that Jungkook had feelings for Taehyung.

Of course before he would've said how crazy Jungkook was to be in love with such a person.

But now....after he found out all the things Taehyung had been through for Jungkook.

He couldn't help but think that there's no one that's better for Jungkook.

But that doesn't mean that Jimin wouldn't keep an eye on Taehyung....Jungkook was still his best friend.

"I'm gonna go check on Tae". Yoongi kisses his boyfriend goodbye and then left.

~

"Taehyung! Taehyung we finally f-" Yoongi started rushing into the house...but the sight in front of him made him swallow his words.

Taehyung was laying on the floor blood all around him....and what was worse was that despite Yoongi calling him he didn't respond.

"TAEHYUNG!" Yoongi exclaimed rushing to his brother side and trying to wake him up....yet all his attempts failed.

Yoongi felt his eyes sting and his hands that were currently holding Taehyung started shaking.

"TAEHYUNG OPEN YOUR EYES....please". Yoongi sobbed trying to shake him awake but failing yet again.