07 - Interference

Michael grunted and shivered as Laura took his entirety into her warm mouth.
She was amazed by the size and the girth of her companion and decided to take it slow and provide him with as much pleasure as possible.

She softly stroked the skin between the root and her lips as she bobbed her head slowly, looking up into his eyes.
He cupped her cheek and brushed her hair behind her ear to have a better look at her beautiful face and what she was doing.

Michael licked his lips at the astonishingly sexy image and lowly moaned, his eyes rolling to the back of his head when she picked up a faster pace. "Mm Alex, damn..."
She took him out for a second to twirl her tongue around his tip and suck it, tasting his delicious juices. She could feel her panties getting soaked.

"C'mon, baby..." Michael hushedly begged, and she gave long licks, kissing and gently biting along his shaft, before taking him all in again, slightly choking, and Michael found the slurping sound she made unbearably hot. "Baby, lay down" he softly pulled out and guided her beautiful body down to the mattress.

He kissed her and her lips were swollen and soft. He reached for her cleavage and started to rip her clothes before she hurried to stop him. "M-Michael, my dress..."
"I'll getchu a new one" he whispered against her mouth and swiftly ripped the silk off her body.
He bit his lip at the sight of her beautiful breasts and slid a hand between her thighs as he sucked on her nipples and licked her all over.

Laura trembled under his tongue and his fingers. She rotated her hips, desperate to rub her core against his hand, harder. She moaned when Michael gently sucked on the side of her breast as he inserted his middle finger in her wetness, skillfully brushing it against her G spot.
Her moans fueled him, he wanted more of those. "Baby, I wanna be inside u" he whispered as he completely pushed her panties out of the way and rubbed his hard rock member along her slit, teasing her.

He kissed her deeply and she felt him moving to the side without breaking the kiss, reaching for the nightstand with his right arm. Then he kneeled on the bed to put on a condom and the sight of Michael doing that was so sexy, it made her shiver with desire.
He leaned back down to kiss her, resting his weight on his elbows. She grabbed his cock and helped him reach her opening.

Their burning eyes locked, they wanted to remember each other's expression as they merged, as they became one. Michael pushed his hips forwards and Laura's plump, exquisite lips parted as she gasped for air. Michael's eyelids lowered a little, taken by the tremendously powerful gladness of finally being able to make the girl he most desired, his.

"Oh Michael..." She whispered and he ignited. He pushed further inside, making her arch her body and moan with a shaky voice, her nails buried in his back as he pulled out, only for his next thrust to go deeper.
She was ideal for him, warm, soft, wet, and so tight.

"You're perfect... Fuck... So perfect..." Michael whispered as he placed kisses all along her jaw and continued to pump so deliciously slow. Laura's head was buried in the pillow, her eyes tightly shut, completely surrendered to the incredible satisfaction he was giving her. She'd never been filled so perfectly. His slow movements allowed her to enjoy every single inch of his magnificent cock and she felt blessed.

He cupped her face with both hands and slid his thumb along her bottom lip before replacing it with his tongue. Laura opened her eyes to meet his big, bewitching brown ones. His curls were starting to become freezy and damp with sweat, his perfect lips were parted as he panted and groaned with pleasure, his fit body was warm and his heart was racing.
His movements were so exquisite...
He started to fuck her harder, faster, grabbing a fistful of her hair to pull her head down into the pillow and expose her neck, so he could fiercely lick and bite it.