12 - Hilton

Michael walked around the luxurious presidential suite, getting everything ready, partly excited and partly nervous.

He was going to tell Laura that he knew her story and that he was determined to help her break free, but her reaction terrified him.

As soon as the car parked in front of the Hilton, Laura sprayed on her perfume and stepped outside the vehicle, letting the driver know she'd call him once she was done. That night's job description was vague, but the client specifically required all-night availability and paid an outrageous amount of money.

The knock made his heart race, it was hammering hard against his chest. He licked his lips, straightened down his shirt and walked to get the door as confidently as he could.

Laura looked around the gorgeously decorated hallway and sighed, setting her mind for work, but when one of the double doors opened and she saw a black, curly long mane framing a handsome all too familiar face, she almost fainted.

Michael hurried to catch her and dragged her inside. He took her purse and placed it on one of the armchairs as he hugged her tightly. "Laura... Baby, I did what u told me." He whispered, stroking the nape of her head.
She struggled to get her legs to work again and slowly pulled away from his hug to stare into his beautiful big eyes.
She wasted no time and cupped his face to kiss him all over. His eyes, his nose, his cheeks, his lips, his jaw, his neck, everywhere.

His breathing became shallow, but he quickly regained his composure and smiled, grabbing her hand. "Come sit down baby, want a drink?"

She nodded with wide eyes and touched her flushed, hot cheeks to try and calm down. "I had no idea it was you..."

"I had a friend book the date for me, I know Juliette doesn't want me anywhere near you... But... Here we are." He smiled as he handed her a cold glass of sweet Chardonnay.

"You dyed your hair?" He asked running a hand through it, biting his lip. "I noticed the other day at the hotel..."

"Yeah, I'm gonna change it back soon though." Laura shrugged and Michael nodded. "I like it either way, you could have green hair and you'd still be the hottest girl."

She gracefully turned to take a look around the huge Suite. Michael's eyes danced all around her body, scanning every curve, every corner of her skin, every move she made... The way her hips swayed when she walked, how her hair flowed behind her, the way she delicately traced her fingers across the furniture.

He walked closer behind her and leaned down to smell her perfume, grazing her hair with his nose. She felt the tickle and cocked her head to the side to look over her shoulder and sweetly smile at him.

His big hands found their place around her hips and he slowly turned her to make her face him. He rested his forehead on hers and smiled with half-opened eyes. "You're so beautiful... So damn beautiful." She blushed and kissed the corner of his mouth, making him quiver with desire.
"Did u miss me too?" He asked, raising his gaze from her lips to her eyes.

"Yes... I missed you too much."

He smiled widely and kissed her deeply. "I... Missed you... So... So much..." He breathed between kisses. Her delicate fingers brushed his hair away from his face. He couldn't have enough, but he knew he had more important matters to discuss with her.

"W-we needa... talk..." He shakily whispered, struggling to stop kissing her delicious, plump, juicy lips.
She opened her eyes and her sensual gaze sent a powerful shiver down his spine and an equally powerful shockwave below his belt.

"Oh, my fuckin' god..." He kissed her hard and deep, picking her up and stumbling into the bedroom.

***
"She's at the Hilton. I asked the receptionist who the guest was but she didn't say, there's a confidentiality agreement or something of the sort." The driver reported and Juliette waved him off.