The Risen and The Fallen AU

He was never the perfect one. He dropped out of school, broke every heart he came across, and died from a gang run-in.

But he tried to change. He tried to fix what he broke, tried to heal what he tore, tried to help others in need.

But it must have been too late.

He woke up. It was the afterlife, as he had expected, but everyone was staring at him.

Then they started laughing. They pointed, poked at his white horns and tail, told him what did to deserve this suffering. Through the crowd he could see his older brother, who died after saving someone from getting hit by a truck.

You did this to yourself, his brother said sorrowfully. Now you'll have to deal with it. I'm sorry EX.

an AU where EX, after he died and went to the afterlife (there's just one afterlife here where angels and devils coexist), he was stuck as a rising devil. Now he has to pay for his crimes and suffer the taunts and bullying from the others. But one day someone new arrives. Someone with dirty blonde hair, a red sweater, and black angel wings. The two survive this afterlife together, side by side with their differences.

(lol but what if i turned this into angst? jkjk, unless...?)