Titles ahoy!

god these part titles are terrible

anyhow, imma explain the titles in the list of titles because im not bothered enough to draw something for all of them ;-; (prepare for some long fucking descriptions)

Written Down - Xisuma drops a book while flying. Joe finds it discovers a bookmark on a page with a portal. He does the thing to go to the dimension (because smart) and find a girl there. She calls herself Author and shows Joe this book. The quill seems to move on it's own and he cans see his friends' names in the story as their actions are written out. Author tells Joe he can write what he wants to effect the Hermitcraft server. At first she just suggests ways he can help his friends. Then it escalates to pranks. Then pure destruction. Hermits are like "where the fuck did Joe go wtf" and Cleo finds a letter. It has instructions on how to go to a dimension. And words reading "The poet has flown away. Free him from his cage, or he'll never be free." Cleo and handful of other hermits (including Xisuma, Grian, etc). They try to fight Author, but it seems like she controls everything in this dimension and they physically can't hurt her. After this monologue thing where she gives everyone an existential crisis by saying how they're all part of a story and have no free will, she kicks them out the dimension. They wake up in the shopping district with no memory of anything regarding the dimension. And a note is left with Joe; "The little bird flies away, though he is not free of his owner's mark." (sidenote: Joe was happy with Author, since she wasn't mean and she was pretty nice just kinda unusual. But she started convincing him to destroy and break Hermitcraft, which isn't great lol)

Familiar Yet Not - Taurtis gets washed up on Hermitcraft's shores. But he's lost his memories (ya'll can expand if you want lol)

Identity Theft - hermit groups get their bodies switched (Xisuma and EX, ZIT, Architechs, PWJ, Cleo&Joe, False&Stress, ConVex, Doc&Ren, anymore i missed). They meet up privately with the people they switched with and decide to keep it secret from the other hermits, as to not freak them out. So everyone's just trying to act like other people (hence the name Identity Theft)

Mixed Up - similar to identity theft, but only a select few get switched bodies and it's from different groups (Scar, Impulse, Wels, Mumbo, EX, Joe, Stress, Ren, anymore i missed). Same as Identity theft, they meet up privately and keep it secret as not to freak out the others

What Are We? - everyone on the server gets species swapped. Doc is full human, Mumbo's half creeper-robot, Wels is part snake, Jevin's human, Ren's part watcher, etc. Everyone's trying to figure out how their hybrid parts work (or non-hybrid parts lmao)

Divided Minds - already explained it :3

Broken Tears - a bit more of an open idea that can go two ways; fluff or angst. Fluff: a hermit is crying and sad when someone/something breaks through the sadness and makes them happy. Angst: a hermit is crying and sad and they get so enveloped in their sadness that they become broken

Where The Wind Blows - basically Grian's episode 100, but through more of a story perspective. He just flies around and reminisces on everything that's happened so far.

Light Withdrawn - Xisuma goes away and leaves EX in charge of admin stuff. Chaos and angst and stuff idk you can expand on it all i know is EX has a breakdown idk

Beyond the Border - a crossover between Hermitcraft and some other minecraft server that's completely unrelated to Hermitcraft (which means outruling SciCraft and Mindcrack). This happens when Grian and the others break through the border to get to the new update. Maybe they meet everyone from the Deep End idk do what you want with this

lots of these are open ended so ya'll can do what you want with it. Also Written Down is the most developed because I thought of it like a week ago lmao