Wander Finale [game]

You turn back and struggle towards the surface, straining as hard as you can to not die. Your fingers just barely break through before darkness completely envelopes your vision.

.

. .

. . .

You wake up and you're lying on the sand next to the water. You survived! You look around to see if someone pulled you up and see the Idea bois hanging out on the sand. You run up to them, wanting to apologize and give them an explanation.

"Xisuma!" you gasp. He doesn't react and continues talking with BDubs and Keralis. In fact, none of them react. They're simply talking about silly things, as the day you just went through never happened.

You reach out to tap Xisuma on the shoulder, only to be blasted backwards. You look up and see bright cyan auras surrounding them, blocking you from interacting with them. But you quickly realize what that is.

The fourth wall.

You were back behind the fourth wall.

[Game Over]

hope you guys enjoyed playing Wander!

for an explanation on the last bit, basically the day got reset after you died and everything continued like you never even visited (aka i didn't want the hermits being like "lol where'd Reader go?" so i used plot magic)

see ya'll in the next game

<3