Past the Wall (drabble)

EX laughed, chatting away with Cleo. When they finally finished, EX waved goodbye and walked back to his/Xisuma's base.

He stopped suddenly and stares at you.

"You think I couldn't see you?" he asks, chuckling slightly. "I know what you did the other day. How you came here."

He sighs. "But you can't do much," he mumbles. "This world effects you strangely when you play in it. Like how the conduit power didn't work on you?"

Suddenly a red screen appears in front of EX. On it, you can see... More Hermitcraft Stuff...

"I'll be watching you just as you'll be watching me," he says, smirking. "So don't make any bad choices..."

"Ǫ̷̡̛̣͈̫̯̟͕͉̲̠͕̝̭͐̒͂̆̃̇͜ŗ̷͈̰̮̹͎̠̩̠͂̈́̎̑͑̽͊̅̈̕͜͝ ̸̡̢̝͖̗͚̔̇̂͗͆̅̎̂̿͜ͅy̴̲̫̭͐̑͗̿́̍̎̽͐͆̀̃͠ǫ̷̠̲͓̼͇̝̺̻̘̜̆ͅų̵̞̘̳̤͖̬̋̍͑͑̿̋̈́̉'̷̡̪̗̯̲̣̯͔̑̎͗͌̾͂̋̂̚̕͝͝l̸̥͈̱̈́̉͊͂̾̃͂̀͑̎̽͠l̵̢͕̖̖̯̯͙̱̂̒̓̏̈́ ̴̦́̽̄͌̾́̓̽́͌͝ͅḫ̷̲̫̘͍͓͕͎͕̣̭̞̅̌͊̓̓̀̒ā̴̘̿͒͋̇̎̚v̶͓́̓̏̐͒̈́̀̅́̾͑̈́̒ẻ̴̡̨͈̙̎͊͐̅̔̏́̚͠ ̶̢̛̥̳̤̟͇̻͚̤̱̬̬̺͈͒̅̈̔̇̈́̆̉͊͊̉t̶̻̩̊͜o̴̡̻̩̺̩̹̝̺̝͈̮͎̎̈́͋͛̐̇͘ͅͅ ̶͚̰̺̝̖̱̿̃͋̾̎̑̌͌̓̀͝͝͠s̸̢̜̬̜̙͉̺̰̲̈̅̿̐́͝ų̵̥̤̰͎͔͇̘̐͝͝f̶̿͑̚͘͜f̵̡̠̘̹̖͓̄̌͠e̸͍̫͔̪̘̪̻̳͚̪̙̹̙͒͗́̐̈́̈̀̑̍͆̅͌̚͘͜r̶̢̜̞̯̬̰̺̥̰̦̒͗̊̒̇͝͝ͅ.̶̩̖̥̲͌̑̆̈́̓͑͊̾͂͂̃̽͛͝ͅͅ"

You flinch and rush forward to try and shut down his screens. "Bye for now," he teases. You're blasted back by an aura of bright cyan. EX had brought up the fourth wall again. He was no longer looking at you, but simply walked ahead.

But a smirk still danced on his lips, silently saying that he wasn't yet finished with you.

   ~*~

oooohhh how spoopy owo (sorry i hate myself too- )