The Callback

It's Thursday morning. The day of the callback. I wake up a with a smile on my face. I'm going to see James today. I'm not going to let the past ruin me getting the part in this movie. It's mine and I don't care who I'm up against. Clara or whomever else. I realize that I have been working on more of the sides that I haven't called her back to meet for a coffee. But oh, well. I will after today.

I have my coffee and my eggs and fruit (I need the protein) for breakfast, brush and floss my teeth, throw on some leggings and a tank top (It's still warm in October here in LA). I walk out of my flat and get into my car that's parked right out of the building and drive to the gym. I arrive at the gym 20 min later. I park in the gym parking lot and walk into the building. I take a few minutes to stretch as I cramp up easily. I start with lifting weights. The 20 pounders suit me well. I do that for about 10 min, then I hit the treadmill and run on it for about 30 minutes then I do my sit ups then I'm done.

I then hit the showers, taking off my workout clothes and throwing them in my bag. I wrap myself in a towel and take it off once I get in the shower, closing the certain and turning on the water. It's warm and to my liking. I scrub with the new bar of soap and I wash my hair with the shampoo I brought with me. I turn off the water after a few mins of washing myself off. I grab the towel, wrap myself in it and open the certain and open the certain and walk out to the locker room.

I go to my bag and pull out my blow dryer and blow dry my hair. Which takes 20 minutes. Thank god I got here early. After I finish doing that, I dry myself off. I get dressed. Put on my underwear and push up bra then my jeans and button up shirt. Thinking that since the character is me, it's what I would wear. I put some make up on. With some mascara and light blue eyeshadow to bring out my eyes.

Standing back and giving myself one last look in the mirror before I go. I zip up my bag and walk out of the gym and to my car. I drive to the studio while listening to some music to keep me pumped. Nikki Minaj and Taylor Swift always get me in my zone. And Taylor Swift songs seem appropriate for this movie.

I get to the studio a half hour later. Being a half hour early. I park in the lot, pay the guy guarding the lot and walk into the tiny studio that I did not know James had opened. But here I am. I walk out of the car with my bag and sides. I review them as I walk up to the front door and walk down the hallway to the front desk.

"Hello. I'm Penelope Deschanel. I'm here for the call back."

The receptionist smiles. "Ok, have a seat. I'll let James know you're here." She picks up the phone. "Mr. McAvoy. Ms. Deschanel is here for the call back."

There was something being said on the other end and she hung up. "He'll be down in 10 minutes."

"Thank you." I say weird out. Wondering why it's just him and where's the casting Director? I sit down, going over the part in my head. Soon James comes down. I think this is my chance to be alone with him again. I wonder what's going to happen?