Making plans

At 10 am , I heard my phone buzzing when I got home from my work out at the gym. I see that it's a text from James I hadn't been in weeks since having to go the set and be there for hours on end. I thought he was ghosting me. So I kept myself busy and didn't think about it too much and didn't answer his text right away. I took a shower to give it some time to not look so eger and also I hate showering at the gym. I don't like people judging my body. I know it's ironic because I'm an actress and I will being showing it off on screen, but that's for the art 

I look at my phone again after getting out of the shower and actually read the text . "May I come over?" He asks this like he needs permission. He's my boyfriend, he doesn't need it. But I appreciate that he is asking as doesn't come over unannounced.

I text back. "Sure. Come over in 30. I was just about take a shower."

"Oh baby... if I didn't have plans for us, I'd drive over sooner and join you. 😉

"You can. We don't have to have sex, just enjoy each other."

"Thank you for the offer, but I'm already clean. See you soon."

"See you soon" I smile as I strip off my clothes and get into the shower. I get out a few minutes later, dry off and blow dry my hair. I get dressed in a red long-sleeved dress and put on pantyhose and my leather jacket that was once my Dad's (the only thing animal I own and it's 40 degrees outside. Sue me.)

I then put on some light foundation, mascara, and red lipstick. I look for my black boots for warmth and zip them up. I hear a knock at my door. I guess someone let James in. But who would by looking at James think he was a crazy stocker? He was a famous actor; people will believe him. I open the door in my 3-inch boots, "Hello." I say thinking I'm now much taller than him now.

He smiles craning his neck up to me to meet my eyes. "Oh, there you are. Didn't see you there." He leans up to kiss him. "Ready?"

I nod, grab my purse and close the door, locking it behind me and we walk out of my building and down the street to his car. He opens up the passenger side for me, closing it once I'm inside and he walks around and gets in on the driver side. I turn to him and ask, "So where we are going?"

"It's a surprise." He says before starting up the car. Led Zeppelin paying on the speakers as we drive off. I just love surprises.

We arrive at Barnsdall art park at a quarter till 11. The park isn't too crowded, so might actually be able to find a space. We do near the steps and we walk up them. They are so long that it's practly like another work out for me. Two workouts in one day, lucky me. Well three if James and I both play our cards right.