Wildest Dreams

Warning light smut ahead, but nothing too graphic.

Hey Penelope. Are you available tomorrow night to rehearse? -James

I see this text message from him as I wake up. This man must be on London time for him to be texting me so damn early, but then I see the time on my phone and it's 9:30 in the morning. He was always an early bird. I only am when I have stuff to do.

I can't help but wonder if I should still be doing this movie. If it is daurging up things we thought we left over a year ago. What happened over a year ago you may ask? Well... I was a student in his master classes. I took them a few times, as I really did like his teaching style. I had a crush on him before and admired his acting. Apparently, he liked mine, too and we started to hang out outside of the classes. He took me out to dinner and movies and other things. I thought he was married. But that turned out not to be the case when he invited me over one night...

It was nighttime. James had invited me out for dinner. He cooked some fettuccini alferdo since he knew that I didn't eat meat. It was paired with a lovely cabernet. I Love a man who knows good wine.

"

Dinner was lovely." I say sipping my wine. Just relaxing and letting my food degust. I'm not used to eating heavy foods like that.He is sipping his wine and looks at me. "I'm glad you came tonight." He says looking deep into my eyes.

I match his glace. "Where else would I be?"

James shrugs "I don't know. At some actor party. Or out with some much more handsome man, I suppose."

"No. No one else tonight." I tease him. "Your wife doesn't mind I'm here?"

"I'm divorced. She's with our son at her parents house for the weekend."

"Well then. I guess it's just us tonight." We pause. Stare into each other's eyes. I make the move after several seconds and kiss him. He kisses me back and deepens the kiss. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around him as he carries me into his room as we're kissing. He closes the door after we get there.

I slowly unbutton his shirt and take it off and it lands on the floor. He unzips my dress kisses my neck. I get off him and let it fall to the floor. I smirk at him as I know he loves me in my bra and panties. I kiss him some more on his lovely red  lips, then move down his neck down his chest and I unbutton his jeans, taking  them, throwing them to the side of the bed.

I pull down his boxers and take his dick in my hand and rub it. It doesn't take that long for it to get hard, so I then take it in my mouth. Licking around the tip and bobbing my head up and down. James moaned at the feeling. After a few pumps, he flipped them over. "My turn." He said, as he knew he didn't want to cum right now. He knew I wanted him, so he got on top, still hard. We took off our underwear and he positioned himself inside of me and started to thrust. He went on like that for a while. I ended up spending the night.