Riding in the car with this boy

Warning: Smut 

We drive to Griffith observatory after dinner. I had Gnocchi  with a glass of wine and Kevin had the same. He talked a little bit about out childhoods. Mine in Scotland and his in Tucson. It was a lovely dinner. I offered to pay for my part, but he said it was on him. It wasn't often he gets an evening out like this with a lovely lady. I kiss him when we get in the car; not wanting to do it in the restaurant to offend the other diners.

"We'll come back to that later."  His brown eyes look into mine and starts to drive. I buckle my seatbelt, and he drives fast. I feel the wind in my blond hair and an excitement in my seat. I'm getting wet. I should control myself and save it for later.

We arrive at the Observatory and mange to find parking and go into the theatre. We show our tickets and take our seats. We pick ones in the back row. It's good because I don't want actually to watch this movie. He puts his hand on my knee as we wait for the lights to go out as other people take their seats. He  leans in to kiss me. I kiss him back and place my hand on the back of his head, running my heads threw his black hair. It's so soft. No gel or anything needed to keep it in place. I love it.

He then kisses me deeply and places his free hand on my back. No one around us Is aware of what it is happening. Fuck the Imax movie. This is my entertainment for the night. We continue to make out. After the movie ends, we leave, arm and arm. Driving in that mustang. God, I'm so hot right now. I could lose it. Luckily my place isn't too far, I can keep cool till then. I let him use my guest parking spot and we go in and close the door. I take him to my bedroom, and we kiss. Clothes come off. We get to the bed. I Rub him.

When he's hard, I reach for a condom from the nightstand, that also has my vibrater. But we're not using that tonight. I put the condom on him, flipping him over, taking charge and I begin to ride him. His hands go on my hips as he moves with me. His brown eyes staring at me and my tits. I moan and as I take his big dick inside me like I have before. He groans and I move faster on him, riding him like the stud he is.

He grips my hips harder. I know he's enjoying this as much as I actually am. "Oh, Penelope." He says softly and I repeat back. "Oh, God. Kevin. Yes." I go harder and Soon we both hit our highs. I collapse on top of him. I feel his heartbeat on his chest. After he catches his breath, he kisses the top of my head. "I really had a fun time tonight."

I smile at him, not looking at him, just feeling the heartbeat. His so ripped and just so much fun to hang out with. I think I might be smitten with him. "Me, too. And I really like that car of yours."

He lifts my chin up to him and smiles. "I'm glad. You're a great gir- I mean woman, Penelope."

I smile back, "You're a good man, Kevin. Not too many men that treat a woman nicely after they get what they want."

"I'm not most men. I can't just sleep with a woman just to sleep with her. I like you."

I couldn't believe he actually said that. I mean, I knew he liked me, but was this just a fling for him. Just another actress he wanted to fuck. A perfect business to be in to do that. But Kevin, like James wasn't like that. I think I like him, too. This wasn't supposed to happen like this. I was supposed to just use his body. What is happening? "I think I like you, too."

"You think you like me?" Kevin looks at me quizzable. Come on, man this is soon.

"I do, but I don't want to move too fast, ok?" I look at him softly, hoping he's not hurt by that. I been with guys that want to make you theirs right away, then forget about you once the novelty wears off.

Kevin nods. "Me neither. I just wanted to tell you that."

I beam and I hug him tight and kiss him, then down his chest. "You up for round two?" I ask in-between kisses down his body.

"Yes." He says. "But it's my turn."

I smirk, grab around condom and he puts it on. He's hard from the kisses I put on him. He flips us over and he inserts himself inside me and begins to thrust. I moan his name and he goes in harder, groaning. I scratch up his back and move with him. God, he feels so good. Even better than when I was on top of him. As he was thrusting into me, I couldn't help but think how good my life was. I'm staring in a movie. I'm living in LA and I'm with someone who likes me and respects me and actually still wants to have sex with me. I'm living the dream. My dream.

We hit our climax again he goes to the bathroom and takes the condom off and cleans up, then joins me in the bed again. I turn over to him. "You can sleep here if you want." I tell him. If I was allowed to sleep at his place, he should be allowed to sleep at mine.

"I will if you really want me to."

"I want you too." I confirm.

"Okay. I'll stay." He moves closer and wraps his arms around me. We go to sleep. It's another peaceful night sleep.

A/N: Thanks for the 2OO views! <3 <3 <3