Good News! (Epilogue)

After getting back to LA, I went on several call backs for Supergirl and got it. For weeks now I have also been doing chemistry reads with the other people in the cast. Everything is going so well!! To quote Marilyn Monroe. We are set to film next week, and I couldn't be more excited. I called James to tell him about this and he was proud of me.

I don't think had he not written the part in his movie; I would've had the confidence to even audition for a superhero show. I am so glad to be one of the many female superheroes on the CW. It is exciting for me to have my dreams start to come true. I still sometimes feel like the little girl singing to her mirror with her hairbrush to Britney Spears. Wearing sparkly jeans and mid drift bearing top; dreaming someday this will be me. I will be on a billboard some day in some capacity.

I miss not seeing James every day, but it is how it is for us right now. He is now shooting It Chapter Two and His Dark Materials back to back. In a month, we will premiere our movie and he'll be staying over at my place.  I am so proud of my man. I never thought we would get a second chance like we did. But life sometimes does give you second chances. Sometimes you have to find your own way and learn to love yourself before you can love others. It is one of the many lessons I'm learning right now.

I have my own independence and the love of a good man. I couldn't be happier. Right now, I'm driving to meet with the on-set trainer to help get me into even greater shape and hopefully build some more muscle on my skinny frame. I'm also trying to get more protein and healthy fats in order to do though. I still have been tempted to eat some chicken in order to do that, but Eggs, beans and tofu can work just as well. If Liam Hermsworth can keep his muscle on his vegan diet, then I should be able to on my vegetarian diet.

I pull into the private Gym and we work out for at least two hours. I feel like I'm getting stronger physically as well as mentally. What a difference a few months makes on one film set can make. I wonder who Kevin is and hope he's doing well. Clara is also starting her work in a Riverdale style show. I can't wait to watch her in it. She's supposed to pay a bitch in it. It is a starch from her real personally and I can't wait to laugh at that.

A week later, I'm due to go to set. I'm nervous and excited. I'm going to prove every person troll and every critic wrong. That a newbie can carry an important show like Supergirl. This is going to be a blast. I arrive and go to my hair and make up call time and get made up for the first scene. I get on set and see my name, Penelope Deschanel on a chair. I smile brightly. This is how I know I've made it.

A/N: So this is the end of this book. Thank you all so much for reading this! I really enjoyed writing it and going on the journey with Penelope. 

If you want to read one of my other books, I have a Skylar Astin book called: Everything Has Changed on my page, that I'll update soon. I also have a Chris Evans book that I will be starting soon. 

Love you all.Hope you all are safe and well. -Dreamcast45