Chapter 15: She's a Vixen

GABRIELLE'S POV

  As I fixed breakfast, I looked out of the kitchen to see Mom was still asleep. I had called Justin and asked him to talk, so I could warn him about Vixen. But by the look on Justin's face when he arrived, he had already been blessed with Vixen's presence.

  Despite the look on Justin's face, he still asked me,"How are you doing, Gabrielle?"

  I motioned for Justin to sit down beside me.

  Justin sat down and I said,"There is something I need to get off my chest. I want you to know that I trust you, but I'll never trust Vixen. She told me yesterday how you would come around to her, just like Jeremiah and Trey. Justin, I will admit: I am worried, but Mom reminded me who you are. I will do my best not to worry about you. I just wanted you to know what happened between Vixen and I."

  Justin nodded and replied,"I won't let you down, baby girl. Speaking of Vixen, she stopped by the studio as an attempt to get me to cheat on you. I would never do that to you. I love you too much to do that. I have never thought of doing such a thing to you. It's you."

  I smiled warmly at Justin and leaned over hugging his arm saying,"I adore you, too, Bieber. I don't understand something, though. Why is Vixen wasting all her time still trying to get to me?"

  Justin looked down at me saying,"I don't know, Ms. Barnes. I think you should look into it, though. I understand why you would ask that. Did you ever steal one of her boyfriends?"

  Once Justin asked me that, he looked like he wanted to hit himself for saying that. However, it did get me thinking about his question. That was possible. I wasn't popular in school. I never really cared about that, but many guys did want my attention.
  I don't think this whole thing was about a guy, because I had Justin. Did Vixen really want Justin or was this about Jermiah or Trey?

  Justin reached up and held my chin saying,"Hey, don't give yourself a headache. You have time to think about this. For now, can I take you on a date?"

  "Right now?"

  "Right now."

  I shrugged saying,"Okay."

....

  After I got ready for my date with Justin, I walked down the stairs and waited for Justin to come back. He rushed off to where he was staying at temporarily near here, and he returned in about an hour.

....

  Once we made it to the nice, small restaurant, we were led to our table. I pulled out Justin's chair for him, and he thanked me. Then, he pushed my chair back with his foot.

  I laughed saying,"Thanks, JB. I appreciate it."

  Justin nodded, and I sat down. As we ordered our drinks, Justin held my hand in his own. He kept running his thumb across my ring finger, before we ordered our food.
  When Vixen decided to sit down next to our table, Justin intertwined his fingers with my own. However, I froze when Jeremiah and Dad made an entrance.