Epilogue: Never Let You Go

GABRIELLE'S POV

  It was hard picking out outfits for babies. I was in love with almost every outfit I saw, yet I had to choose which one I wanted Kiara to wear today. Today, Kiara and I were going to see Justin.
  Since I knew she would be around thousands of girls screaming, I got something to block out the sound for Kiara's sensitive ears. Once I got Kiara dressed into what I had thought was the perfect outfit, I met my family and Justin's family at the airport.

  I gave Kiara to Dad, and I made sure that everyone was here. Justin knew Kiara and I were coming, but he didn't know about anyone else. I just loved surprising him during his concerts because it never got old. Plus, I just loved hearing him sing and being able to sing along.
  Once everyone was accounted for, we got onto the plane, and I held Kiara. Kiara kept moving around, yet I made sure she didn't disturb everyone else on the plane. Once we landed many hours later, we all headed to the hotel and got situated. Then, we all met up again and headed to the arena to see Justin perform.

  Security let us through, and I led everyone else to where they would be sitting. Scooter and I arranged their seating to where Justin could see them. Scooter then led me backstage to Justin's dressing room. He opened the door for me, and Justin was singing to himself.

  His eyes were closed, which was why he couldn't see Kiara and I through the mirror he was in front of.

  I said,"You're so talented. That voice is incredible. You should be singing to Kiara and I every single night."

  Justin's eyes shot open, and he turned around yelling,"MY GIRLS!!!"

  Justin rushed over to me and kissed me several times. Then, he took Kiara from me and kissed her cheek multiple times. She just looked at him, yet she leaned on her father.

  Justin had tears in his eyes, and I frowned saying,"Babe, what's wrong?"

  He said,"I'm just happy to see both of you. You two are everything to me. I..I should get out there before they get worried."

  I laughed and fixed his hair saying,"You mean everything to us, Justin. And you should get out there, because I would want my money back if you wasted my time."

  Justin chuckled and grabbed my hand before he led me to where Scooter and the others were. Justin decided to start off with "Intentions,"and I loved that song. I sung along, while I held Kiara in my arms. Halfway through "Intentions," Justin noticed that everyone was here to support him. Seeing that smile on his face, it was worth getting out of bed every day. Justin looked in my direction and smiled at me before I returned his smile.

  After Justin performed a select number of songs off his new Changes album, I wasn't ready for the concert to be over. Ryan was now holding Kiara, and he was keeping her from crying.

  After Justin performed his very last song, Uncle Marcus yelled,"BOO, WE WANT ANOTHER SONG! ANOTHER SONG! PLEASE?!"

  Justin's laugh filled the arena, and then he just gazed at me. He was thinking about something. I knew that face.

  He walked over to where our families were and said to the crowd,"Hey guys, change of plans. Recently, I was blessed to be able to hold my baby girl for the first time. She's here right now, along with my wife, Gabrielle, and our families. All of this started with Gabrielle and I, and I would like to bring her on stage. Is that okay with you guys?"

  Everyone screamed, and Justin held out his hand towards me. I put my hand in his own before he pulled me onto the stage.

  He led me over to the chair that was just put out, then he said,"Sit."

  I sat down, and Justin said,"You guys remember my album My World 2.0? Do you guys remember a song on that album called "Never Let You Go?"

  I don't think it was a coincidence at all that Justin wanted to sing that song to me. It was my most favorite song off of My World 2.0. I had never told Justin that, though..

  I immediately looked at Dad, who was smirking at me. Mom shook her head, yet she nodded to me.

  When the music from "Never Let You Go" started, I already knew my mind was going to be blown by the time this song was over. Justin was actually singing the words to me.

  When Justin pulled me up, it was on my favorite part of the whole song,"

  It's like an angel came by and took me to heaven(like you took me to heaven girl)

  Cause when I stare in your eyes, it couldn't be better (I don't want you to go oh no so)

  Take my hand(Take my hand)

  Let's just dance(Let's just dance)

  Watch my feet(Watch my feet)

  Follow me(Follow me)

  Don't be scared(Don't be scared)

  Girl I'm here(Girl, I'm here)

  If you didn't know (If you didn't know),

  This is love....

  For the next several lines, I decided to sing along with Justin,"

  Let the music blast, we gon' do our dance

  Bring the doubters on, they don't matter at all, oh baby

  Cause this life's too long and this love's too strong

  So baby know for sure that I'll never let you go

  Justin smiled and rested his forehead against my own, singing with only his voice,"

  So don't fear, don't you worry about a thing

  I am here, right here, I'll never let you go

  Don't shed a tear, whenever you need me, I'll be near

  I'll never let you go

  Oh no, oh no, oh

  I'll never let you go

  Oh no, oh no, oh

  I'll never let you go

  When Justin finished, the crowd went crazy, and Justin said to me,"Gabrielle Selene Bieber, I'm never letting you go. You hear me?"

  "I hear you, Justin Drew Bieber. I hear you."

   Thanks, guys, for reading this book! Also check out my Justin Bieber Imagines and my Justin Bieber Purpose book.