Chapter 37: 9 Months

JUSTIN'S POV

  Gabrielle was due any day now, and I was at the point where I couldn't stop thinking about the moment when Gabrielle's water would break. What if I just happened to leave, and then it happened? What if I was in the middle of a concert, and then it happened? I had to be there with her. I had to be.
  Gabrielle had fallen asleep on my stomach, and I reached for my phone. Gabrielle whimpered and buried her face back in my shirt. When I finally got my phone, I looked through the photos Gabrielle and I had taken over the years. I was so lucky to have this woman. I really was...

  "Justin?"

  I looked down at Gabrielle, and she held a panicked expression as she said,"It's time. My..My water just broke."

  It's time. It's time. Justin, it's time.

  Immediately, I helped Gabrielle up and grabbed the bags, before I called Mom to let everyone else know what was happening. Mom had gotten here so fast that she had to have been speeding.
  She helped Gabrielle into the car, and I quickly drove Mom and Gabrielle to the hospital. Mom stayed behind to wait on Gabrielle and I's family, while I went with Gabrielle as she squeezed my hand hard.

  Before Gabrielle and I knew it, it was time for her to start pushing. I was going to be her support, even if I did get screamed at the whole time.

......

   GABRIELLE'S POV

  When this baby was finally in my arms, I couldn't stop staring at my baby girl. She was beautiful, and Justin was bawling his eyes out. After I held my baby girl in my arms for a good amount of time, I let Justin take her from me.

  Justin sniffed saying,"She's gorgeous, Gab. Thank you for giving me a kid. I won't let you down."

  I smiled at Justin saying,"I know you won't, and our daughter is very gorgeous. What do we want to name her? I'm leaving that up to you."

  Justin said,"Really?"

  I nodded and said,"Really. What's it going to be, JB?"

  Justin looked down at our baby girl saying,"Kiara. I think her name should be Kiara."

  "Okay. Kiara it is."

  .........

  When Justin and I were finally able to bring Kiara home, this man could not put Kiara down. I wasn't going to take her from him anyways, because this was what Justin really wanted.
  I took a couple pictures, when he wasn't looking, and put dinner out on the table. Justin walked into the kitchen shortly after and held Kiara in his lap. He made sure he was supporting her head, while he ate his food at the same time.

  I asked him,"How long before you have to leave again for your next concert?"

  Justin sadly said,"Tomorrow."

  I stopped eating, and I was sure my facial expression let Justin know how sad I was to hear his answer. I thought he had more time than that, but it made sense. I could tell he had been trying to tell me for a couple hours now, but he kept hesitating.

  Justin pulled me to his side, and I said,"It's okay, Justin. I wish you wouldn't have to go, but you have to. I understand. Well, Kiara and I will cherish the rest of the day we have left with you."

.......

  By the time Justin had to leave the next morning, I stood at the airport with Kiara in my arms holding onto Justin for dear life.

  Justin looked over at Pattie, and Pattie said,"I've got her, Justin. I promise."

  Justin kept placing kisses on my shoulder as he said,"Baby, you have to let go of me."

  I said,"Never."

  Justin sighed and lifted my chin saying,"I know you always hate having to see me go, but you'll see me in a couple of weeks."

  "It doesn't matter, Justin."

  Pattie gently pulled me away from Justin, and Justin tried not to look at Kiara. Pattie held me as I looked at Justin.

  Justin said,"I love you."

  I sadly said,"I love you too, Bieber. Don't forget to call me every day."

  Justin began to walk away saying,"I won't."