Chapter 35: My Man

GABRIELLE'S POV

  "JUSTIN????"

  Justin almost dropped his coffee and turned around saying,"Yes, princess?"

  I said,"What if you forget to call me?"

  Justin walked up to me and placed his chain around my neck saying,"I won't forget to call you. I promise."

  I sat down and said,"Jay, my feet hurt."

  Justin took off my shoes and rubbed my feet, before he put my shoes back on.

  He went to leave, but I grabbed his jacket saying,"My feet still hurt."

  Justin sighed and kissed my hand saying,"Sweetheart, I really have to go. I have to be at the airport now, really. I'd love to stay with you, but I can't. Go back inside. You'll get sick out here. I'll call you after the concert."

  Justin slowly let go of my hand and he noticed how I didn't get up, but he headed towards his car. I immediately got up and rushed over to him, hugging him from behind.

  Justin turned around and just held me for a while.

  When I stepped back from him, I said,"I'm sorry. You can go."

  Justin attacked me in kisses, and I laughed. He smiled and said,"You going to be strong?"

  I nodded and he said,"Sounds like my wife. You're my wife. Cool, isn't it?"

  I smiled at Justin, and he got into the car. He left, and it already felt empty without him. I had been in this house alone many times , but I hadn't had to be alone for a couple of months now. I was sure that I could do it because I would have to. I didn't want Justin to have to push back more concerts, just to take care of me.
  I got up and sat down on the couch. I didn't really know what to do, so I just invited my parents over along with Aunt Michelle and Amelia. Amelia was growing, and it had not seen her in a while.

  Amelia ran to me and said,"Gab!"

  I smiled and hugged her saying,"It's good to see you. You're getting bigger."

  Aunt Michelle hugged me and said,"Gabrielle, you look good. We're here to keep you company. You won't even notice that Justin's gone."

  I chuckled saying,"I noticed. It's too hard not to notice when Justin Bieber is here and then he's not here. He's Justin Bieber."

  Dad corrected me by saying,"Justin Drew Bieber, Gabrielle."

  I smiled at Dad, and Dad hugged me next and then Mom. Amelia sat down beside me, instead of sitting in my lap.

  She was growing on me. I wasn't ready for this.

  I just said,"So, Amelia, you up for a Connect Four rematch?"

  Amelia just shook her head and said,"No thank you."

  I frowned, and Dad patted my shoulder saying,"That's how I felt every time you said you didn't have time for me."

  I said,"I never said that."

  Dad kissed my cheek and said,"I know. I just wanted to see your reaction."

  I laughed and pushed my father, before he played Connect Four with me. After Dad and I finished playing Connect Four, we both got off the floor and sat back down on the couch.
  Mom sat down in Dad's lap, and Aunt Michelle sat down on my right side. Amelia then sat down in my lap before we all watched Hidden Figures.

  During the movie, Dad looked over at me and asked me,"Are you okay?"

  I nodded and said,"Yes, sir, I am. Just hungry, but I can wait until you guys leave."

  Dad shook his head and said,"No, I'll fix you something. What do you want?"

  "Dad, you really don't have to."

  "Gabrielle, what do you want?"

  After I told Dad what I wanted, he headed into the kitchen. Mom just smiled and focused back on the movie. After I finished my meal and talked with my family, I watched them leave.
  I headed up the stairs and slowly got in under the covers, before my phone rang.

  It was Justin.

  I immediately said,"Hey, Jay!!"

  Justin laughed and said,"Hey, Gabrielle. How are you feeling?"

  "I'm all right. How'd the concert go? Did you make some girls cry?"

  Justin replied,"Oh yeah, I did, but in a good way. The concert went okay. It wasn't my best, but everyone enjoyed it."

  "Don't worry about it too much, Justin. You're not perfect. Some concerts just won't hit as well as others, and that's okay. I just know that I miss you, and you haven't even been gone for a day yet."

  "I miss you too. I thought about you the whole time. I have to get ready to get on the plane, but I love you. Please call me, Scooter, or even Mom, if you need something."

  "I love you right back, Bieber. I will call if I need to. Bye."

  "Bye, Mrs. Bieber."

  I hung up the phone, and then I got comfortable.

  I rested my hand on my stomach and said,"I can't wait till you're finally here."