Chapter 31:Taunting Justin

JUSTIN'S POV

  As I worked out, I heard the doorbell going off. I wasn't expecting someone, but maybe Gabrielle was. I wiped the sweat off my face before I jogged into the bedroom and Gabrielle and Amelia were still asleep. I smiled at how Gabrielle held Amelia, and I decided to leave Gabrielle alone. I walked out of the room and down the hall before I jogged down the stairs. When I looked to see who was at the door, it was Jeremiah. I contemplated whether to open the door or not.

  I slowly opened the door and Jeremiah laughed saying,"Looking at you, I really don't understand why Gabrielle likes you so much. She married you..Why?"

  I put my towel around my neck and said,"She married me because it was what she wanted. She loves me, and that woman is everything to me. I'm not going to let you ruin this."

  Jeremiah squeezed his phone that was in his hand and said,"Justin, you're delusional. Gab married you, because it was convenient. She thinks I'm the bad guy and she's right, but I still love her. I still want her. And you're in the way. If I can remind her of all the good things that brought her to me in the first place, then you'd be nothing more than a past thought in her mind."

  Jeremiah got in my face and put his hand on my shoulder saying,"You'd really think she'd want to be with you for the rest of her life? Look at what you've done, Bieber. Sure, you admitted to all of your faults, but will Gabrielle choose you over her first love? You and I both know how powerful your first love really is. Just something to think about, Bieber. Nice car."

  Jeremiah smirked at me before I heard,"Baby?"

  Jeremiah and I both looked up towards the top of the staircase. Gabrielle stood there in some shorts and my shirt. She walked down the stairs and over to me.

  She noticed Jeremiah and said with venom in her voice,"What do you want? Why are you here? Did you say something to Justin?"

  Jeremiah smiled at Gabrielle, and I did notice how Gabrielle seemed to be breaking under Jeremiah's gaze.

  However, she snapped out of it and Jeremiah looked over at me saying,"Justin and I were just talking. Good to see you, Bieber. Gab.."

  Jeremiah went to kiss Gabrielle's cheek, but Gabrielle moved behind me.

  She wrapped her arms around my waist and leaned on my back saying,"Goodbye, Jeremiah. Please don't come back here again."

  Jeremiah was angry. Jeremiah sent me a look, before he left.

  Gabrielle softly said to me,"I'm sorry he came over here, Drew. I promise I didn't send him over here. Do I wanna know what he said to you?"

  I shook my head and turned around to face Gabrielle.

  I wrapped my arms around her, and she wrapped her arms around my neck saying,"Come here, baby. Bring it in."

  I hugged Gabrielle and let my tears fall against her hair.

  She held me saying,"Justin, it's okay. I've got you. You're the one I'm married to, not Jeremiah. Let's go lay down."

  Gabrielle led me up the stairs and into our bedroom. Gabrielle got in behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist. Amelia snuggled into me, and I slowly closed my eyes.

   GABRIELLE'S POV

  I really wanted to know what Jeremiah had said to Justin, but I knew Justin wasn't going to say anything today. Justin had told me before that there was a part of him that was threatened by Jeremiah, because Jeremiah was my first love. However, I knew that I was never ever going to leave Justin for Jeremiah. Jeremiah had probably said something along the lines of,"You're not good enough for Gabrielle. I'm sure she still loves me. You've made mistakes, Justin. Would Gabrielle really stay with you?"

  I knew that was what Jeremiah had said. I knew Jeremiah too well to know what game he was playing. I also knew that because of the person that Justin was, he was not going to forget what Jeremiah had said to him. I just had to keep an eye on Justin.

  5 HOURS LATER...

  Justin drove Amelia and I to my parents' house. Aunt Michelle, Amelia's mother, was here, so that was why Justin and I had to drop her off here. Aunt Michelle smiled at Justin and I, but even she noticed that Justin was distracted.

  Aunt Michelle asked him,"Justin, are you okay?"

  Justin said,"I just want to give Gabrielle the best."

  Hearing what Justin said, it made my heart break. He had already given me everything.

  Aunt Michelle kissed Justin's cheek and said,"Honey, look at Gabrielle. You have already given her everything that she's ever wanted. Look at the way she's looking at you. She feels like you've done your job. I refuse to let you stand here and talk bad about yourself."

  Justin thanked Aunt Michelle for her words, and Amelia pulled on Justin's shirt.

  Justin crouched down to her level and Amelia held his face saying,"Thank you for taking care of me, Justin. I hope you feel better."

  Justin smiled at Amelia and hugged her tight saying,"Thanks, Amelia. You're welcome, princess."

  Amelia ran inside with Aunt Michelle, and Trey walked out of the house. He greeted me, but then he saw Justin.

  He said,"JB, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN MAN??"

  Justin just shook Trey's hand and said,"I've been busy with the tour and interviews."

  Trey frowned and wrapped an arm around Justin saying,"Who took your money, JB? Who's been messing with you?"

  Justin responded to Trey, but I didn't hear what he said. I had to go. I had to go see Jeremiah.

  I motioned to Trey that I was leaving, and Trey said to Justin,"Let's go shoot some hoops and take a walk."

  I blew him a kiss, and Justin looked back at me.

  He asked me,"Where are you going?"

  "To talk to Jeremiah. Don't worry. I'll come back."

  I gave Justin a kiss before I drove to where Jeremiah stayed.