Chapter 36: Justin's Wife

JUSTIN'S POV

  Every day I spent away from Gabrielle felt like torture, but it wasn't like I didn't get to call her or facetime her. I did cherish all the times I got to catch her smiling, laughing, or just staring at me. I knew she thought I was the most handsome guy on the planet, so I'd let her stare. I also thought she was the most gorgeous woman on the planet.
  It had already been 6 months, and Gabrielle was taking it hard. I think it would be different if she was still on tour herself, but she was done. My family and Gabrielle's family made sure she felt loved all the time, so I was constantly reminded of the amazing people I was in contact with.

  At this very moment, Gabrielle was in the studio polishing up the tracks from her album that was going to be released before she knew it. I wanted to surprise my wife and shower her with attention, since she had been missing me.
  I checked the reservations I had made for the dinner for Gabrielle and me, before I brushed off my suit. I grabbed what I needed and headed out the door to my car. I drove to the studio, and Scooter made sure it was okay for me to come in.

  Scooter was Gabrielle's manager, so he had been here with her for the last few hours. I thanked Scooter, before I walked inside.

  I greeted the music producers in the room, before one of them said,"Gabrielle, you're good. Let's wrap it up for the day. You're going to overwork yourself."

  I then walked in view to where Gabrielle could see me.

  She yelled,"JUSTIN!!!"

  In a matter of seconds, Gabrielle was on top of me, and she held onto me tightly. I held her as she began to shake.

  I leaned on her saying,"Gab, you look.."

  She looked up at me and I said,"You look like a queen. Lookin' all gorgeous in your blue and black outfit."

  Gabrielle covered her face, and I smiled.

  I removed her hands from her face and said,"Can I take you to dinner?"

  Gabrielle said,"Just us?"

  I nodded,"Just us."

  "Yes, you can take me to dinner."

  .......

  As we ate, Gabrielle refused to let go of my arm. She was sweating, and I took off her jacket to help her out. Gabrielle immediately took a hold of my arm after, and I laughed.

  Gabrielle said,"Justin, don't laugh at me. It's just good to have you around."

  I gazed into her eyes saying,"I meant no disrespect by it, Gabrielle. It's good to be around you."

  I snapped my fingers, and Gabrielle jumped.

  She cleared her throat and looked away. I kissed her nose. Shortly after dinner was over, Gabrielle and I decided to sit down.

  I wrapped an arm around her and sat beside her in silence.

  But before I could break the silence, Gabrielle beat me to it,"You know, I'm kind of worried about this album. I've been doing this for a long time, Justin. Well, obviously not as long as you, but I'm never really sure about whether I picked the right songs or not."

  "I understand what you mean, baby. I've felt that way, too, but you just have to have faith that it will be enough. If it's a song you're really proud of, don't throw it out. Keep it. What if I stayed with you one day and heard all your options? Then, we could make the decision together for what will stay and what won't. How does that sound?"

  Gabrielle smiled real big saying,"It sounds perfect. It sounds good. Thanks, Justin. I trust you, so I know that you'll be a huge help. Four more months until the baby arrives. Four months, Justin."

  "I know. That's crazy."