9

Clementine hurried down the empty streets that was littered with big, well treated houses. AJ in the passenger seat as he looked to his sister worriedly. He wasn't informed on the situation but surely knew that It wasn't great.

She watched as the big gates that led to green gardens and huge houses where smug rich people called their home. She didn't belong in any of these houses but one of her friend's did. She finally made it to the address she was looking for and parked on the curb.

She opened the big gate and closed it behind AJ. AJ can see the nerves brunette was enraged with. But he kept the side glance to himself as he watched her hurry to the door and knock hard.

"Clem, what's going on?" AJ asked, looking quite panicky as he mirrored his sister's emotions.

"Something happened to Louis. I don't know what, but we're about to find out." As soon as she told him the door was heard unlocking. The door opened and a blonde poked her head out and smiled to her friends.

She opened the door wide enough for the two to get inside. It looked like Clem was the last one to get there as she saw everyone else. All except one, the one who owned the house.

"He's in the bathroom, he's been through a lot." Ruby told Clem once she saw her confusion. Looking at the boy beside her and got down on her knees. "And you must be AJ. I've heard so much about you little buddy."

"Hi, uuh..."

"My name's Ruby. Nice to finally meet you." She said enthusiastically before shaking the young boy's hand.

"I'm starting to get the feeling Marlon would have done something about this. He's always been protective of us, especially Lou." Sophie said with a hint of sadness but remained calm. Calmer than Brody was as she paced the room frantically.

"Who would do such an awful thing? They are monsters. What could Louis possibly have done wrong? Sure he's very obnoxious but he's a sweet boy, wouldn't hurt a fly." Brody said as she chewed on her cuticles. She couldn't stand anymore and sat back in the chair.

"So what exactly did happen anyway?" Clem asked with a curious tone. She looked at everyone as they looked left and right at the people next to them, waiting for someone to speak up.

"Some assholes came into Louis's house and started messing with him. I think he talked so much that whoever was here sliced his fucking tongue out." Aasim explained, Clementine's expression darkening for a bit. She couldn't help but want to strangle the people who hurt Louis. It almost itched at her how much she wanted to kill the sons of bitches.

"Is he going to be okay?" Clem asked dumbly, watching all their faces slump except for one's.

"I think so. As long as he has all of us by his side. He should be fine." Violet says as she placed her hand on Clem's shoulder.

"Did he say names. Maybe why they did it?" Clem asked Violet before she pulled out a sheet of paper. Unfolding it before giving it to the brunette hesitantly.

"It says that they were Lily and Abel from the Delta. He wrote that he threatened them and they cut out his tongue." Violet summarizes for Clementine. She looks up to the blonde and handed it back.

"But why were they at his house?" Clem asked, followed by a series of shrugs around the room. "Hey, where's Minerva?"

"She's resting. Not here though, she's still got a fever." Violet said before getting a confusing glance out of Clementine before she shrugged it off.

Finally for what felt like forever, footsteps were heard coming down the long staircase. And the brown boy walked along the railing with a long face and red eyes. He looks like he's been crying but Clementine can't really tell.