14

Walking up the long stairs back to the third floor, Violet couldn't lose her thoughts out of Clementine. It was the best feeling in the world, having someone being so close. She wanted to continue daydreaming about her new girlfriend but was then blocked off by one of her friends.

"Violet, there you are." Sophie said as she walked over to her, everyone else out in the hallway. "Minnie is still in there. Says she needs to talk to you about something."

Violet looked at everyone who talked amongst themselves and she nodded to the redhead. Walking into her room in the big house. She made her way to the bed where Minnie lie.

"Min." She said, "you wanted to see me?"

Minerva peeked her head out of the covers, still a horrified look on her face but she seemed more calm than earlier. Violet took a seat at the edge of her bed and looked down on the redhead. Watching her blue eyes, noticing the gray tint it left, the trauma being played back in the other girls mind.

"Yeah," she started. "I need to tell you something." Minnie told her as she sat up from her fetal position. She glanced at Violet and gave a small soft smile. It quickly dying away as she knew what she must do.

"Okay, shoot." Violet said as she pointed her body in Minerva's direction. Minnie flinched at the word but not too noticeable for Violet.

"It's about Delta. Well it's actually about a single person at Delta." Minerva said slowly, taking a gulp as she began to find it harder to breathe. "There's a leader, not Lily, his name is Abel."

Violet's eyes became wide at that name. She knew what was about to take place. But she really didn't know if she wanted to know about who this character is. She then nodded to show Minnie that she was listening and that she can move on.

"Abel is more in charge than he let's on. Yeah he took orders from Lily, but he was a very important leader. He had ways of making people talk, or stay quiet, or both." Her voice started cracking. Tears began forming in her eyes. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay... hey, it's okay. You can talk to me." Violet said softly, bringing the redhead into a hug to calm her down. "What's wrong?"

"Promise not to tell anyone." Minnie said quietly, her voice transparent and scratchy. Her liquified state of mind drawing fear in the blonde. Whatever can change Minerva to be so fragile, it couldn't be good. Violet thought.

"I promise." Violet said, watching the redhead divert her eyes elsewhere until meeting the green ones.

"I mean noone Vi. I trust you but I need to make sure I should trust you." She says again, "you're the only person who understands me. Who I can talk to."

"I promise Min. You don't have to worry. I won't tell anybody." Violet assured as she placed her attention completely on her.

"Okay," Minnie let out a loud sigh. "When I was at the Deltas base camp." She began to shake uncontrollably, almost unable to speak her mind. "Abel was telling me about Deltas consequences for breaking the rules. Point is, I didn't listen and I broke some rules."

"What kind of rules?" Violet asked.

"You know. Larceny, insubordination, assault. Pick your poison, fact of the matter is, I broke their rules. Abel found out because of that bitch, Lily. And he punished me." Minnie showed a huge bruise on her side hip.

"Oh my god! He did that to you." The blonde gasped, looking at the dark purple on the taller girl's skin.

"Yeah. You'd think I would have stopped acting out after that." Minnie started.