10

Clementine got up by the light that stung her eyes. She stretched outward before her eyes met the clock on the side of her bed.

"One o' clock? How did I sleep in so much?" She said shockingly. Getting out of bed and picking up the shirt she had picked out a couple days ago. Then she remembered about the blood stains on the front.

She sighed before she caught eyes with the familiar dress. The one Louis disliked. Grabbing the dress, she placed it up against her and looked at the vanity mirror. Noticing how cute the dress looked but Louis was right. It didn't suit her at all, why did she pick it out.

"Clementine! Can I go with Tenn and Willy!" Clem heard AJ yell. She was confused by the question before walking out of her bedroom and into the living room.

There sat AJ playing a game of scrabble with his two friends. A puzzling expression on her face before she glared at AJ.

"How long have they been here?" Clem asked, furrowing her eyebrows at the boys.

"For a while. Sorry I didn't ask you but you were asleep and I didn't want to wake you up." AJ apologized, grabbing the board game and grabbing all of the pieces with it.

Clementine watched as the other boys helped him put all of the pieces in the box and return the board game where it was.

"Okay, you can go. But you have to promise you'll stay out of trouble." She told him, getting engulfed in a hug. She was surprised of the sudden contact while his friends were still in the room. But she wouldn't question it as she hugged the boy back.

"Please be careful Clem." AJ whispered before letting go of her. She can see the bloodshot look in his eyes as he took off with his friends. She finally understood what he meant. And it killed her to have to do this without him but she would have to keep him safe.

For the next couple of hours she got ready. Because she couldn't wear her new clothes that she bought for Violet and she disliked the dress, she grabbed some casual clothes. She wore a black shirt with a punk rock skull in the middle. She wore jeans and her baseball cap.

There was only fifteen minutes until Violet would come pick her up, and Clem would be here this time. She went through her bag and pulled out her phone and dialed an old number she thought she would never have to call again.

"Hello?" Javi's voice came through the other side.

"Javi. Later tonight meet me at 423 South Walker Lane. I have a plan to get rid of the Delta." Clem said before a surprised groan sounded in the other side.

"When should I be there?" He asked, allowing Clem to think of a time.

"Lets go at nine o' clock." She told him.

Javi agreed and the call ended right before a knock was at the door. Clementine placed her phone back into her bag and opened the door. Revealing a pretty blonde on the opposite side of the door frame.

Violet was wearing a purple shirt that spelled out royalty across the shirt. She wore a white hoodie over it and some jeans. She had a smile on her face as Clem gawked at the beauty in front of her.

"Are we gonna stand here staring at each other all day or can we do this already?" Violet asked, Clem snapping out of her thoughts to start walking out of her room. "You're not gonna bring a jacket? It's cold outside."

Clementine stopped when she said that and reached in to grab her purple jacket that sat on the couch. Putting it on over her shirt and following Violet out into the snowy park.