24

"AJ! Have you seen my dress?" Clem called out from her room. She was getting ready for a day with Violet.

"Does it have flowers on it?" AJ asked, receiving a 'yes' from the brunette.

"It's in the living room closet," AJ told her and Clem fetched it immediately.

The silky fibers feeling soft to the touch as the floral pattern matched the velvet canvas. The same one that she tried out what feels like forever ago so she can look good on her first date. She decided that now might be the day she'd wear it.

She took it back into her room and started to put the dress on. Forgetting how much she struggled to try to wear it the last time. It was a hassle to put on, and even more so to zip up the back zipper that zipped from bottom to top.

Looking back in the mirror on her door, she twirled around and checked herself out. It still gave the same effect as before. It was a pretty dress but didn't match her style.

She decided to keep the dress on, considering how long it took her to put it on in the first place. She then waited on the couch for her date. AJ met her on the couch and turned the TV on to watch his cartoons.

They watched a sci-fi film about androids from the future beginning to feel human feelings. The biggest feeling was from the main android who began to love the main character of the story. It was quite a magnificent story. It was just starting to pick up as androids were starting to protest equality for machines until the door knocked.

Clementine walked over to the door and opened it to reveal the person on the other side. The blonde wore a tux with a striped orange and purple tie. Her hair, which usually isn't brushed or taken seriously, was straight and nicely combed. She looked her up and down and lost her breath for a moment.

"You look amazing," Violet spoke as she checked her girlfriend out.

"You're not so bad yourself," Clementine said. Violet grinned and held out her hand. Clementine took her hand and walked out with her outside. Where the cold nibbles on her legs as they walked down to wherever Vi was taking her.

After a nice walk, Violet let's go of her grip and moved some branches and bushes from the dirt path leading them straight. Behind the bushes was a perfect picnic. Clementine smiled widely after seeing this.

"We never got to finish our picnic. I thought, this would be a good start." Violet told her as Clementine almost started jumping from near excitement. Because this was as big for her as it was Violet.

She smiled so wide for so long that her face began to hurt. And her head began to hurt. Specifically the scar just below her hairline. Making her reach and rub the odd line on her upper forehead.

She then turned back to the interesting story told just last night. How everything happened and what she might just do. It was hard to not think about her problem. What Ava had explained to her and who she really was. It wasn't all nice.

She started to fall down into what horror being cut open was and how she could forget all about it. Why she felt so secluded from the world and why she experienced those advanced lucid dreams.

"Clem? Are you okay?" Violet said, snapping the brunette out of her daze. She merely nodded and formed another smile as she sat down on the blanket in the snowy ground. The blanket wrinkling up into more folds.

Violet opened the basket in the center. Pulling out two sandwiches and a bottle of wine.

"Ugh. I can't believe you brought wine." Clementine stated as Violet frowns.

"It was the only thing Louis let me take. But either way, there's nothing wrong with wine." Violet said which Clem disagreed on her with.

A debate about wine suddenly turning into a debate about how Louis is a good friend to talk to about things. How did they start talking about that? They had no idea.