11

Clem was pacing around the room growing more impatient by the second. Louis grew more uneasy by her behavior as Violet stuck by his side. Louis opened his mouth to speak to the brunette, but only nonsense came out as he forgot about the incident.

"Where the hell is he?" Clem thought out loud. Getting the attention of both Vi and Louis. Violet walked closer to the brunette before stopping right next to her.

"What exactly is happening, Clem? Who are you waiting for?" And as if on cue, the door gave a quick knock. Clementine grabbed the handle quickly and opened it.

On the other side of the door was a man. A mark was casted on his neck, it was about the same as the one on Clementines arm but it looked more painful.

"Where is Javi?" Clementine lashed at the man on the other side.

"Couldn't make it. He sent me, so what's so important that you called us over here?" The man on the other side asked.

"We're here to talk about Delta's destruction." Clementine says a little cold. She turns to face Violet and Louis and begins her introduction. "David, this is Violet and Louis. They will be helping us throughout the mission. Guys, this is an old... friend, David."

The pause in her sentence only made the two uneasy. It also made David look at Clem with a hardened look. She didn't seem to be fazed by it.

"Why is he here though?" Violet asked briefly before looking at the taller man and walked up to the brunette.

"Because they can help us." Clementine told her and looking back at David before beginning to speak.

"Okay, so first stage of my plan is the Intel. We need to find out where they all are. Once we figure that all out we can locate the leaders and eliminate them." Clementine says.

"That's your plan? Locate and exterminate, gee, why didn't I think of that?" David said coldly. He came closer to the girls as he stared at Clementine. "How the hell are we going to get intel anyway? And even when we do get it, we cant just waltz in their compound and assassinate Lily and her crew of misfits without being jeopardized."

"We get to that when we come to it. We can't have a full fledged plan if we don't know what we're walking into. This call was just a progress update. I'm trying to keep you posted." She spits back.

"Still doesn't come back on the number one question. How are we getting this information?"

"I think I know how." Violet speaks up, looking to the ground as she says it again. "I know how we can get information from Delta without them knowing."

David turns his attention from Clem to Vi. Looking at the blonde curiously as he continues to persist his questioning.

"How exactly is that?" He asks her.

"I have an... old friend that just got out of the group." She tells him, "I know what it sounds like but she's not like them. She's good, she wants to help."

"Where can I find this friend of yours?" He questions her. Violet let's go of the stare she set on David to look at Louis for a moment. She motioned for everyone to follow her and began the ascend up the stairs. The four of them walked up to the third floor and she led them to her reserved room.

"This is my room. She's in there." She tells the three. Clem faces Louis who had an equally surprise look as they entered the big, spacious room. The familiar redhead lying on the bed that belonged to Violet. Minerva turned at the sound of the opening door and spotted the four.

"Who the hell are you?" She directed toward David.

"David. Pleasure." He greeted himself, welcoming himself inside of the newly decorated room.

Forever and Always (violetine AU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें