Chapter 25

A/N: Merry Christmas! 🎅🥳 I hope you all had the best day! A little extra chapter for you (sorry but the cliffhanger continues 🤭)💜💜💜

Joana does have a wolf, but it's too much hassle to give her a name and do lots of dialogue for a side character so that's why no wolf is mentioned. Also, I cant remember if I named Amari's dad previously but his name is now Tristan 👍💖

 Also, I cant remember if I named Amari's dad previously but his name is now Tristan 👍💖

Enjoy! 🤗

Joana POV

I struggled against the hand pressed to my throat. My back was shoved hard up against the wall, the pain in my spine and throat almost unbearable. But I didnt cry, I was determined not to break, no matter how many bruises they gave me.

Kaleb's eyes were dark with anger as he clenched his fist, further cutting off my air supply. A low growl left his throat as he regarded me with his black pupils. "Tell your pup that he's not allowed to roam about in places he shouldn't fucking be."

I glared, attempting to shove his arm away from my throat."Guilty conscience?" I croaked behind his hand, my voice strangled.

"Not at all. I couldn't give a shit about the runt. It doesn't matter. What does matter is that he knows his place and stays the fuck away from us," Kaleb spat his objection, pressing me harder up against the cool wall.

"That's his daddy," I could've laughed in disbelief. "He drew a picture for his fucking dad. Don't tell me what to do with my pup. It's not my fault he almost saw you two being the disgusting assholes that you are-"

A harsh slap landed on my cheek, turning my face to the side as stinging exploded against my mouth. I held back the whimper that wanted to break free. I had to be strong.

"Dont tell me I'm wrong," I forced myself to go on. "You're the one fucking my mate. You're the one abusing me and trying to force his kid out of the picture. Amari went to find Tristan because he thinks that his daddy can love him. It's most definitely not his fault that he almost saw you and Tristan fucking in the office."

It was an honest mistake. If I knew what Amari was going to do, I would've immediately stopped him. My precious baby was coming to terms with his omega status. I was doing my upmost best to make him realise how beautiful he was despite his father's horrible words.