Author's Note

Hello! I mean Good bye 😭😭 But hi anyway🤣! This is the new cover and title

Hello! I mean Good bye 😭😭 But hi anyway🤣! This is the new cover and title. "Omega's Broken Soul" It's gonna be weird to see it replace the current title, but it's fitting. Also, this cover is awesome *tooting my own horn rn* 🤭😂

Do you like it🥺???

Thanks for all the other suggestions by the way 🥰

The next thing to come out is going to be the spin off book while I sort out the next book that I'm going to.(you'll have to read to the end to find out which one!) The spin off is called Moon Cave (I even forgot that was the name of the pack in the beginning- I'm useless😅)

(you'll have to read to the end to find out which one!) The spin off is called Moon Cave (I even forgot that was the name of the pack in the beginning- I'm useless😅)

You can tell I'm a freak for co-ordination with the covers. It's the artist in me spazzing out 😬

Anyway, beware, this will contain girlxgirl boyxgirl and boyxboy! You can skip the chapters of matings you don't want to read about etc. Basically the book will be full of character one shots. They might be little scenes, maybe arguments, obviously smuts as well. I'll try and make sure they follow storyline but I may fail 🤷🏾‍♀️

For example, I wanted to do the day Tao first introduced Caspian to the pack🥰👍🏽

We'll see how it goes!

▪︎¤■¤▪︎

Q/A Time!!🥳

》Will you write a book for Tao/Mika/Elliot?
For now, these popular characters will only feature in the spin off book. Like I said, I want to move away from weres for a little bit. Plus, I can't multitask and do five books at the same time. I'll get overwhelmed and ignore all of them and then you'll hate me for lack of updates. It's just not ideal. So no, there wont be separate full books for those boys.

EDIT: MIKA'S STORY 'OMEGA'S TARNISHED HEART' IS OUT NOW!

》Who is your personal favourite character?
My personal favourite is of course Amari. I love my baby. The point of his character was to show that not all victims are perfect in that sense. He went through a lot and his experience with self-loathing and depression meant that he was in turn negative to the rest of the world. He was and I admit, an asshole in the beginning because he was in pain. Sometimes, when people are hurting, those trying to help give up way too fast because the person is defensively shoving them away. You have to look deeper behind the mask since that person is self destructing on the inside. In short, not all MCs or trauma victims are perfect angels during recovery.