Chapter 38

A/N: Okay... one more then I'm seriously taking a break 🥺🥺🥺.

Seriously.

I'm going after this.

You won't see me until after my exams.

I pinky promise.

🤣

WARNING: This chapter contains sex! The real fucking deal! Amari's deflowering ya'll. 🍆🍑💦 😈👅

Amari POV
Everything inside me was burning from the inside out as though I'd swallowed flames - and the heat was making sweat bead on my skin and my body writhe in broth pleasure and pain.

I wasn't even in heat.

But Luka was making me feel like I was about to die if he didn't keep sucking on my skin, rubbing his large hands all over me like this.

He wasn't being gentle at all and the rough way he bit and marked up my neck was making slick leak down my thighs. I arched my back, letting out a high moan as he bit my sensitive, hard nipple through the material of the bralette.

"Who told you this was okay? You're fucking killing me Amari," he growled, his hand travelling down my stomach to cup between my legs. "You look so fucking delicious."

"B-birthday!" I gasped, rolling my hips into his hand as he firmly rubbed my cock. "P-present!"

"My early birthday present?" He looked up, his sexy face amused, his heated gaze staring right into mine. "Baby, you spoil me. What an exciting present."

He squeezed me and I squeaked. God, I was about to explode. "Please Luka," I begged him to keep going. To stop talking and take me already.

"Patience baby. We're not rushing this. No way," he growled, positioning me on the bed the way he wanted me. "I want to savour this."

I lay on my back, panting with flushed skin. I was sure my body temperature must have been making me glow red. I stared up at him as he spread my legs, biting on my lip. He had his long hair tied back in a low bun, but free, golden strands framed his square jaw. His skin glowed as the candle light flickered across his dark face.

He looked so damn sexy it hurt to look at him.

The alpha was naked already and his big cock was hard and leaking. For me. I craved it so bad. Luka crawled over me and began sucking hickies over my skin again. I closed my eyes and tried to breath as pleasure shot from each bruise to my stomach.

He started at my neck and travelled down my chest. My mate licked and teased my nipples through the silk that covered them and I pressed a hand to my mouth to try and hold back the loud cries that desperately wanted to escape my mouth.

"So pretty for me. All mine," he growled, possesively tightening his fingers around one bud.

"Fuck Luka!" I finally cried out, arching my back, my hands flying to my sides to clutch the bed sheets. He continued his path, kissing my skin all the way down to my navel.

The closer he got to my crotch, the wetter I seemed to get. So embarrassing. Yet Luka seemed to appreciate my display of arousal. He pressed the tip of my cock were a small patch of wetness formed across the silk. I squeaked, tempted to close my legs but he held them open with his strong forearms.

"I've been waiting so long for this sweetheart. Fuck you have no idea," he muttered darkly as he peeled off my panties, slowly dragging them down my silk covered legs.