Chapter 54

A/N: Hey! Back again to keep you entertained this lockdown! 😌💕

Warning: This chapter contains sex! Get your popcorn lovelies 😏👉🏾👌🏾

Luka POV

"You pissed him off, you fucking twat."

I scowled at Izaak's harsh words, shaking my head and almost crushing the snack I held in my hand. Before the cheese puff crumbled in my fingers, I passed it to Kuma who was practically drooling at the mouth as he watched with wide blue eyes.

It was comical, the way he seemed to light up around food. It felt good when I watched my children eat well.

I passed a puff to Lumai, tapping her fist in warning when her free hand shot out to steal the puff I passed Ari. Ari took her snack, scrambling away from her thieving sister with a knowing whine. Lili sucked on her puff, getting it all disgustingly wet with her drool, before biting into it with her only two bottom teeth.

When all four babies were happily munching, I made Yeri hold out her hands and shook a few of the snacks into her palm. They were for babies but this shit didn't taste half bad. Besides, I couldn't feed my kids and not feed her too.

She thanked me happily, humming as she ate them slowly, savouring the watered down cheese taste.

Mika was still sleeping. I checked on him every now and then, unable to stop from smiling at the sight of the hair clips I'd put in his hair. He looked so fucking adorable.

"We don't like unhappy mates, get it right for goodness sake. You know that saying? It basically means, fix this before I take over and do it for you!"

"How the fuck can I fix this if I don't know what I've done wrong?!" I yelled back at my wolf who huffed with a scowl.

"You're an idiot!"

Amari was mad at me and I didn't know why. I hadn't meant to offend him this morning. It wasn't my intentions to make him feel like a shitty parent. I was just trying to look out for the both of us. We were parents, we were supposed to talk about these things right?

I said it gently, I was careful with my words. I was trying to explain to him, that we needed to allow Mika to build up his independence even though his development was slow because he'd only end up relying heavily on us for help in the future. I didn't want him to suffer because he couldn't stand on his own two feet. That's all. This wasn't me believing I was better at parenting then him, I was not belittling him either.

I sighed, rubbing my face. Maybe I should've just kept my mouth shut. Whenever I tried to help, I just ended up angering Amari even though I couldn't tell how hurtful my words were. Was I too insensitive?

"Yes. You need to get in touch with your emotions, your sensitive, gentle side. Like me," Izaak hummed, his air arrogant and my eye twitched. Because he could do no wrong in our mate's eyes. What a joke.

"I'm not talking to you anymore," I decided, rolling my eyes and handing out more snacks after four of the five quints started whining for more.

"Fine," Izaak snorted. "Amari's not talking to you anyway so be lonely."

He was like a fucking child.

I grabbed Kuma who was closest to me and sniffed his butt. He was stinky, but it seemed to be a fart and not a poop. I was glad, I loved my kids but I hated cleaning up their poop. Maybe we could start potty training now?