▪☆♡1♡☆▪

--Her hair... her hair is like silken string. It is so smooth, so precious, so expensive looking. I know that it smells like cherry blossom. I know that it feels like heaven.

Her eyes... her eyes are like hot chocolate on a rainy and cold evening. Comforting, sweet, beautiful. I love how they sparkle. I love how they look when the sun hits them.

Her lips look so soft. They look so kissable. I think that her lips feel like heaven. They are so plump like peaches and they look as good as roses. 

When she smiles... her smile is like the rainbow during a storm. So cliche, but she is cliche. She is perfect. She is the fairy tale.

She is my fairy tale.--

Jennie sighed as she closed her notebook and stared at the slightly worn out leather cover. She smiled a bit as she traced her finger tips over the rose gold letters that were written at the top.

Love In Springs Arms. 

People that would walk by would think that she was writing something stupid like cheesy poetry and cliché stories.

Things like: --he was my pencil and i was the eraser. while trying to correct his mistakes i slowly started to lose myself in the process--

But she wasn't one of those wanna-be-cheesy-poets person. She didn't care about that. Or at least, she tried to tell that to herself.

She wouldn't classify herself as someone that liked to write poetry. She just wrote down her thoughts and feelings. She wrote down her fantasies. Her imagination.

She wrote about her fairy tale. 

Her fairy-tale person.

The one with the beautiful golden brown eyes.

l i s a

h e r  l i s a

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

I don't really know the inspiration behind this story but hope that you like it. Updates will be every thursday.