Chapter 9

At beryl (human form)

Vitreus scientist: Beryl. The boss wants to talk to you.

Beryl: Not now. I'm buzy.

Vitreus scientist: Then prepare to fight. You may be the Elite four of our group but I have my orders to bring you. Go Snorlax! Use belly drum then rest!

Beryl: You do not know your place. You follow MY orders not HIS orders. Jimmy go deal with this.

A Genesect flies into the room

Jimmy: On it Creator! Your orders are my command.

Beryl: Tri-attack!

Vitreus Scientist: Snorlax! use Sleep Talk!

The snorlax put's it's hands together and then uses Hyper Beam on the Genesect who dodges out of the way after canceling it's own attack

Beryl: Tyen was it? Aren't you one of the those who managed to beat the Elite four of a region?

Tyen: Yeah. And for good reason. Unlike you who gets a free pass and gets all the credit for our work.

Beryl: Oh? Are you still upset that I got the job while you have to work under me?

Tyen: Shut up!

Beryl: You don't have what it takes to be one of the Elite Four of Vitreus like me. You are a Joke.

Tyen: I had enough of this!

Tyen pulls out an orb and crushes it with his hands and Tyen grows a left dragon wing his eyes change and his teeth turn to fangs and his Snorelax wakes up and becomes more dragon like as well.

Beryl: What the hell?

Tyen: THIS is what the boss keeps from you and he gave it to me to beat you!

Beryl: Even if you and your pokemon all turn into odd dragonic creatures it will not make you win. I'm done playing. Jimmy use Techno Blast.

Jimmy: On it!

The genesect fires a blast that burns straight through Snorlax and Tyen leaving nothing but ash

Jimmy: What the heck just happened Creator? Why did they turn into lizards?

Beryl: The bond between Trainer and Pokemon isn't just mere friendship it really connects them. Just like you and me are connected. If the trainer hesitates the pokemon does too. His transformation affects his pokemon in this case.

Jimmy: Will you go Creator?

Beryl: Yes. I guess if the head of Vitreus had to go through all this trouble then I should see him.

Beryl walks away and after 30 minutes reaches the office of his boss.

Vitreus boss: Beryl. This is unexpected. You weren't suppose to gain this level of power yet.

Beryl: What are you talking about?

All the plants in the room then withered and died and Beryl jumps back after senses a wave of dark energy from his boss.

Vitrues boss: You are like me. Smart witted, strong, and willing to do whatever it takes. Now go ahead and shed your pitiful human disguise. 

Beryl: Hm. So you can see past it. Very well but I can tell you are still human. If you were what I was then I might have hesitated.