Chapter 11

Luma: Is there a human trainer guiding you?

Zborg: Nope. It's mostly Gray.

Zeraora: Come on Gray. You still have 75 more pushups.

Gray: No.......

Zeraora: Fine. Then do 50 and you are done.

Gray: Ok.... I better not be sore tomorrow. Zborg my beautiful mate, could you bring me a glass of water please?

Zborg: Y-yes! Right away love!

Gray gets on the ground to finish his pushups while everyone hangs out.

Leon: Can we really win? I mean I might be able to take one of them out but not two.

Hackmon: It will be fine. We only have a few options but we have some. We could set a trap and  wait for them here, though they might work together then. Or we could fight one of them head on but have to run away from the next fight until we can recover.

Luca: They have an army leon. But I know we can win. We have our own. Besides I know something even Gray doesn't know.

Luca holds out the three crystal pieces

Hackmon: H-hey...I thought you can't take the crystal pieces from the owner unless you beat them in battle...

luca: Not anymore. And that is not all. 

Luca holds the pieces next to Leon and the crystals snap together 

leon: The crystals of Arceus....They are reacting to me?

Hackmon: If what you are thinking about doing what I think you are doing then... We win no problem.

Leon: Y-yeah! If I could evolve passed being a Mega Monarch then I could easily win!

Luca: I just want this to be over. We all do.

Hackmon: But won't Gray get upset if he finds out?

Luca putting away the crystal: It'll be fine. This will work out well. This is will be like Link using the master sword on a moblin. We are turning on hacks to this cursed game.

Gray walks up to them: You finally admit that our lives is like a game. We will win for sure.

Luca: G-gray?! Don't sneak up on us like that!

Gray: I'll go hide the crystal pieces now-

Luca: N-no! 

Gray: No? Are you suggesting that we have the crystal here while they attack us?

Luca sweats: Um.... no...I mean....I could hide the crystals for you...

Gray: I have the crystals so I-....You...are very lucky that I crushed your pokeball. Fine. But please hide them.... They can't have them...

Luca: Ok...

Hackmon: well...I guess he is upset-

Hackmon is pulled into his Pokeball when Gray activated it.

Gray: I am upset. I need him for something anyway.

Hackmon assessed the PC from his pokeball

Hackmon on the PC: HEY! Don't take your anger out on me! 

Gray: Get out of the PC and back in your Pokeball. I need you for something.

The sun then began to set and became night 

At Taen