Chapter 17

At Taen

Gray: My lord, why have you called me here?

Taen: Are you questioning my reason Gray?

Gray: No my lord...

Taen: Mewtwo and I have not been impressed by your results. You are one of the best trainers in the world if not the best and you still lose to...What was his name?

Mewtwo: Leon.

Taen: Oh yeah. Leon beats you again and again. Now you will have to prove you are capable of victory. Mewtwo could you please bring out the formal champion of the region?

Mewtwo: Of course. Oh and Gray you aren't allowed to use items in this battle.

A man walks out from a door and the man is Reukra the leader of the perfection cult

Gray: R-Reukra?!

Reukra: I am happy to see you Gray. I would be disappointed if you weren't worthy to still be alive.

Gray: I won't lose. 

Reukra: I am not holding back. Prepare yourself! Reveal yourself Zygarde 50%!

Gray: You literally have the ecosystem as your pokemon?! 

Mewtwo telepathically speaking to Taen: Is he for real? I mean what a joke. This is the "Great" Gray that you said was worthy?

Taen also responding back the same way: No. Something is off about him. Gray has a weird personality but he is best in battle, just watch.

Gray: um....Go...Luca! Use Dark Pulse!

Reukra: Use Dragon Breath!

Luca comes out off her pokeball and fires a Dark pulse but Zygarde slithers out of the way and uses Dragon Breath knocking Luca back.

Luca: ow...

Taen: Mewtwo make Gray see Reukra as Scott.

Mewtwo: Huh?! You mean THE strongest trainer of all time? 

Taen: Please.

Mewtwo: O-ok!

Gray then falls for the mind tricks of Mewtwo and sees Scott in front of him 

Gray: D-dad?!

Mewtwo: what? WHAT?!

Gray: Luca! shift gears! Sword Dance while dodging to the left in three seconds!

Reukra: Zygarde use Earthquake!

Luca does a backflip to her left avoiding the attack while still using sword dance.

Gray: Now Ice Punch!

Reukra: Zygarde evade it!

Zygarde had no time to dodge and Luca uppercut it sending it flying across the room knocking it out.

Reukra: Unbelievable. Come on out Delta Volcarona! Use Aura Sphere!

Gray: What.... Wait! Luca dodge it now!

Luca: A little too late now!

Luca tried dodging but gets hit in the chest with a super effective attack and slams into a wall and faints.

Taen: Here he goes. He is about to really get into the battle spirit.

Gray: Give yourself up because resistance is futile, There is no stopping Z Borg.