Work, Work, Work, Saving

They both knocked on his door, and waited. 

"Why did you want to make tea Nathalie?" Adrien questioned.

"Your Father, normally drinks tea to relax.. I got his favorite kind, so hopefully he likes it." She smiled. 

"Come in," Gabriel finally responded.

Nathalie and Adrien pushed open the large doors, and walked in. He straightened his tie as they did so. It was obvious to Nathalie what he was about to do.

"We brought tea, Sir" Nathalie said as she walked over and handed him his mug. 

"There is no need to call me sir, Nathalie. I'd prefer if you called me Gabriel for now." He replied then taking a sip of his tea.

Adrien looked astonished his Father always preferred Sir or Mr. Agreste. Why Gabriel all of a sudden? "Maybe now that she was a child," he thought. 

Nathalie walked over to her office desk, and started climbing into her chair. To her avail it was almost impossible. No matter how she positioned herself the chair swerved or moved. Nathalie  started regretting getting a chair on wheels now. 

"Need help with that?" Gabriel's stern voice came from the other side of the room. 

"N-no!" She tried even harder now, even Nathalie knew she was being stubborn. 

Gabriel started walking over and said, "Don't be so hard headed." 

"Hmph." Nathalie crossed her arms in embarrassment. 

Gabriel scooped her up in his arm and placed her in the office chair. "There you go." He softly smiled. 

Adrien began to be even more dumbfounded, "Did he actually just smile? Could it be true?" he mumbled. 

"Are you okay Adrien?" Nathalie and Gabriel looked over at him simultaneously.

"Yes! I mean yes I'm okay," Adrien replied then started sipping his tea.  

"Ok then, also Gabriel you have a video call in 23 minutes with Audrey Bourgeois." Nathalie commented while she grabbed her now massive tablet.

"Adrien, didn't you tell her she won't be working until she is an Adult?" Gabriel looked at Adrien coldly. 

"Of course I did, but she went on and on. About how she still wanted to work." Adrien glanced at him above the rim of his tea cup.  

Nathalie started flipping through their schedules while they talked. "Adrien if you don't leave now your going to be late for Fencing. The Gorilla is already waiting by the car for you."

"Oh..um..ok." Adrien exited the room.

A long sigh came from Gabriel as he leaned on Nathalies desk. "Nathalie.. I'm not happy with you working, in your current state." 

"Sir, I mean Gabriel." She corrected herself, "I'm perfectly capable to be working." 

"No means no Nathalie-" He was interrupted by the flashing glow of his brooch which stopped him from talking. 

"I going to akumatize someone ok Nathalie. Are you going to be alright on your own?" He questioned. 

"Y-yes Gabriel." She replied to be honest she wasn't okay with it, but she didn't want to be in the way.

"Okay then." He descended down to his lair. 

Nathalie scanned the room and her schedule to realize a large gap she had. "Maybe just a little.." She tapped on the Tetris app. "No.. I cant I should be watching the fight.." She clicked on to the Akuma watch app. 

"Don't be bemused its just the news. It seems like we have a new villain on the scenes!" Nadja squinted as the camera zoomed in on the fight. 

"Oh my look at that!! Hawkmoth is actually fighting alongside his creation!!" Nadja screamed into the microphone so she could be heard over the tremendous winds. 

"WHAT IS HE DOING!??" Nathalie screamed as she rushed to the painting. 

"Looks like Ladybug has him cornered!!!" Came from the tablets speakers. 

Nathalie started furiously looked where he had hidden her brooch. "Of course he had to hide it!" She thought. "Aha!" Nathalie grabbed her brooch from underneath his desk.  

"Oh my!! Are we about to see who he is underneath the mask!!!" Nathalie rushed over to see the situation.

 "She didn't have much time." She thought. Nathalie placed the peacock brooch on her   vest, and the blue dramatic Kwami came out. 

"Duusu I need you to get me into the lair!" Duusu flew into the painting of Emilie and Nathalie started to descend into the basement.

 "Duusu spread my feathers!" Nathalie said then started to transform. The once powerful feeling she always felt run through her, and instead made her feel terrible and weak. She ran up to the large butterfly window. She plucked a feather from her hand fan and corrupted it.

 "G-go...my.... b-b-beautiful amok." Mayura blew on the feather and it flew out the window. It flew all the way straight to Hawkmoth's cane. 

"m-my beautiful amok....." She was quiet then started talking again, "Gi-ive b-body to Hawkmoth's S-s-sentimonster again.." 

And then everything went black...